Hippo's top 5 stock plastics!

First of all, when I say stock, I mean un-customized, so without further a due, my top 5 plastics:

Number 5:
Kid draciel. The one thing that gets KD on this list is its excellent AR, which can wedge into the bases of opposing blades, and stave of offenses thanks to its large arcs. KD's only weakness is the fact that its so high, and coupled with its high base nub, give it a disadvantage against speedy offensive blades.

Number 4:
Draciel fortress. A nice blade on its own, DF features a savaging flanged AR, as well as an excellent base for use in customs. I use the base with a heavy WD and Kid draciel attack ring as my main combo. DF's excellent parts make it essential for competitive customs.

Number 3:
Kid dragoon. My goodness, kid dragoon is one of the nastiest stock blades I've come across, KD packs low stature and incredible speed, this offensive combo makes anything with a height advantage look like a joke! However, KD fumbles against heavier foes, who are unaffected by fast, light attacks, so if you wanna field KD, know who your dealing with.

Number 2:
Metal driger. Metal driger is heavy, allowing him to brush off all but the heaviest blades, giving MD a distinct advantage against offense oriented blades. MD has another cripplingly powerful advantage in larger arenas: a motorized base. This base gives MD a dangerous combo of weight, and frightening speed, you essentialy get a heavy kid dragoon when doing this.

Number 1:
Driger slash. Driger S has it all: simplicity, weight, and balance, this combo makes driger effective against most other types of blades, DS is the handyman of beyblades. DS's lack of gimmicks make it a simple and well rounded blade, an excellent starter.[/b]
Aside from kid dragoon and driger s that's a horrid review, specifically metal driger, that bey is awful.
I guess kid draciel is okay uncustomized, but draciel fortress and metal driger just don't get it.
SG Oil ball is amazing, but it doesn't fit in any good bases, sadly.
I'd say:
Ultimate Frostic Dranzer- Maybe
Wolborg 1&2
Voltaic Ape
Driger V2
Kid Dragoon
Driger S
Galeon
Dranzer V2
(in no specific order)

Are the best straight out of the box.
I'd definitely have Voltaic Ape in my top 5.

Bias, maybe because it's my favorite blade...but whatever.
I think Voltaic Ape is genuinely good, hence why I included it.
Sadly, when it comes to customization it's outclassed in every way except for the SP.
I really like the BB though.
On uncustomised factor alone, I'd agree with a lot of Mc Frown's list; the reviews you've given there Hippo aren't too accurate.
I personally think that Driger S, Galeon attacker, and wolborg 1 are the best uncustomized blades. after that, (my opinion) everything else is debatable.
Galeon, Driger S, Master Dragoon, Dranzer V2, Bistool
dranzer v2, driger s, galeon attacker, dragoon s, dranzer s