Hikaru Hasama

I really liked hikaru, she was an awesome blader at least at benkais level, she just only ever battled stronger bladers, like gingka who only lost once to ryuga, ryuga who only lost once to gingka, kenta who sh beat before even though she had a light wheel and if she had a metal wheel in the rematch, she probably would have won again, anyway, i hope she rejoins in blading since shes awesome and has way good potential.
Does everyone ever notice that when her bey stopped and fell onto the ground, it sounds like a piece of metal falling onto the ground.....?
I think that she shouldn't quit.If she quit because imitated by Ryuuga, then her efforts on beyblading were wasted, isn't ot?
I thought she was alright. I'm glad they had female blader as well even if she wasn't great (lol Kenta even beat her). I don't think it would make any difference if they brought her back properly in series 3.
(Jun. 20, 2011  9:13 AM)SonicballZX Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2011  6:28 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: I friggin' LOVE her. She's confident in her abilities (before Ryuuga), she CAN "walk the walk", AND she's just absolutely adorable/cute! I like to see a female character who can deliver more than just fanservice. A female character who can stand on her own and kick carp are my absolute faves.

If I remember correctly, she was only shown beating a few face hunters, which isn't hard, and Kenta, who proceeded to beat her in the next episode. I mean, she even lost to the guy with earth Virgo, can't remember his name. Though, I had to admit, I would quit if I lost to Ryuga, like she did, too

I didnt mind her and if i got PWNED like her i proably quit aswell.... Yeah FAT CHANCE no way beyblading is my passion but i really wouldnt have aquario for a bey
U mean Wind Aquario? Nobody would want that as a bey unless they were trying to lose. Just look at what happened to Kenta when HE used a Clay (Leone?) 105F. If that was a Rock Leone 105F, it would've been good enough to at least smash Dark Wolf into the wall before stopping.
Dispite what I said before, I originally really liked Hikaru and she had became one of my favorite characters. Having a kinda dark and mysterious past, while on a journey to defeat any and all good bladers she could find just attracted me to her. But as the series went on, they never seemed to use the influence she originally had and she became a minor character that served no real purpose in the storyline other than to show off other people's skills. In the second season, I will admit, I liked how she quit beyblade due to the enormous fear that Ryuga had given her, dispite being a bad guy, but I was disappointed when they didn't work on that and maybe show her getting over her fears and actually battlinf Ryuga again. I hope they do that in 4D but I may be asking too much. Overall, Hikaru was a great character that got downplayed as the series went on. She came in kicking butt and taking names, but left without her own...
While I don't like Hikaru as a person, I am kind of glad that she quit beyblading for an entirely different reason.

I always hated that she just seemed to be so determined because of what her mother said. Her mother chained her down with this "You're the only hope I'm leaving" so much. I think it's good that she's finally free from that influence at least.

Even though being traumatized by Ryuuga isn't a good replacement. But I think it's reasonable. There's a lot of traumatizing stuff going on in MFB it's good that they also show some of the consequences.
SHE IS POSSIBLY THE COOLEST FEMALE BLADER (Madoka dosen't count because she isn't a blader) I EVEN HAVE HER STORM AQUARIO AND HER SPECIAL MOVE AQUARIO INFINANTE ASSAULT IS AS EPIC AS SHE IS
Hikara is strong and the only female blader in the whole mfb series besides that girl on team luvushka that uses rock scorpio. I think she would have been better in metal masters if she continued blaing.
I think they really left something behind somewhere between Explosion and 4D. It might just be due to the fact that most of 4D's episodes only got to last less than fifteen minutes and that they needed to focus on the essential, but it was a very awkward decision to just have Hikaru be too traumatised, stop Beyblading temporarily, work as Ryuusei's secretary, but never even try to make any comeback. They made her worth nothing at the end, it is slightly sad ...
Yeah... why bother to show her background story and enphasize her strong personality if she's not going to be around anyway. Such a waste... then again that's nothing new in the series.
Did Hyouma and Reiji got traumatized too?
Why bother dramatizing so much Tobio and Ryuto's abilities if they're just dragon food?
Why can't we post about her in the favorite character thread?
She is a special case and she is personally not my favourite character anyway ?
I personally think Hikaru played an important rolde in the MFB anime. Kenta, who was originally my personal favorite when the series came out, discovered his special move facing Hikaru.

And I can see why she would quit beyblade after losing to Ryuuga. It was a deadly risk that she barely escaped from, and I wouldn't want to be in that situation again, either. I'm happy she still played a role in Metal Masters...
(Sep. 29, 2010  6:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, I still appreciate that fact because it shows that Metal Fight Beyblade has another psycological level that Bakuten Shoot Beyblade did not really have.

You mean the trauma thing? Didn't Kai suppressed his memories because of one?

(Feb. 23, 2012  1:20 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: And I can see why she would quit beyblade after losing to Ryuuga. It was a deadly risk that she barely escaped from, and I wouldn't want to be in that situation again, either. I'm happy she still played a role in Metal Masters...

Not a good excuse if you ask me.
That was basically the only one for the whole of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade ... Metal Fight Beyblade has more psychological levels in its own story.
Psychological levels like what?
It's to be expected that a defeated beyblader would practice, develop new tricks or buy a new beyblade in order to compete again, i mean, beyblading is everything they do.
If instead of it they vanish, it's because there are a few levels missing here .
Hikaru's situation is actually good, because she had some screentime and a reason to stop beyblading.
The whole relationships between Julius, his brother Nero, and their father; Tsubasa's split personality; Dunamis' lost grip to the darkness' control; Hikaru's depression; etc.

In Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, everything psychological basically revolved around Kai. OK, Takao's mother died, but Ginga also thought his father had died, and we know nothing of his mother; OK, Max has divorced parents; OK, everyone leaves Takao in G Revolution, but so does Kyouya to Ginga; what else ? The intensity of Metal Fight Beyblade's psychological events, on average, surpasses Bakuten Shoot Beyblade's.
Tsubasa wants to win so much that he goes insane...it's pretty on the screen and all, would be better if he didn't go insane for a gold trophy. If you compare him with someone that actually needs to win, like Ozma, going insane makes much more sense.
Maybe the manga explains it better, because if not, he sounds like a kid throwing a tamtrum.
OBS: I think the mixed feeling the white tigers have for Ray, beats Kai, Max and Tyson together, when they were facing the menace of the cyber bit beasts...pretty traumatizing too. But that's just me.
The whole of Beyblade 2002 was a joke : everyone looked years younger and even Kai acted like such a weak individual. Yes, the story with him and Yuuya was psychological, but Kai was just not Kai at that point ... Tsubasa's reaction is more realistic in my opinion.
I agree that 2002 was the worse season for both Kai and Ray, what more than Explain your disgust against it(Kai-v), but i liked how Max developed in it so i don't throw it out. But that's just my opinion, just as you're entitled to yours saying it was a joke. Still, Hikaru got traumatized in the second season of MFB, so quoting 2002 can't be so offboard.
By the way. How is this Dunamis situation, i got bored and stopped watching after Kyoya defeated Aguma with his unbeatable special move : small talk. Does the show gets any better after that?
I probably stopped watching Metal Fight Beyblade regularly around that episode too, because of work and schedule conflicts, because of the daylight saving time change, because the episodes got cut in half, etc. Essentially, if I had something better to do, than I would do that instead of watch Metal Fight Beyblade.

Comparing Beyblade 2002 and Metal Fight Beyblade Explosion as equally second seasons is not that fair, hah. Explosion was a relatively good continuation, while Beyblade 2002 barely had anything to do with the first nor the third seasons.
Explosion is my favorite MFB Season. It was a great continuation, and fun to watch overall. Compared to 2002 that was meh. I still don't know why the characters looked younger on there. New Animation Style or what?

Same goes for G Revolution's Opening 2 - Identified, that shows Takao's aging. No sign of "Classic" Takao at at all, only some that like never appeared.

Quote:The whole relationships between Julius, his brother Nero, and their father; Tsubasa's split personality; Dunamis' lost grip to the darkness' control; Hikaru's depression; etc.

You forgot Toby.
(Sep. 29, 2010  8:24 PM)Dude Wrote: Honestly, I think she's doing awfully well, for someone who received a lazar blast from a giant three-headed Dragon Emperor beast and was sent into a coma because of that.

If that happened to me (Assuming I do also wake up from the coma and help Ginga by taking the form of a colored orb) I think I'd be sucking my thumb in the fetal position in a corner of the room everytime I saw Ryuuga's picture.

Just saying, Ryuuga WAS very intimidating (In the Japanesne version. In english, he sounds absolutely retarded.)
L-Drago is actually just three dragons (Just sayin') And yes, in english he does sound retarded.

in metal masters she helped the gang out against a couple of hd bladers