Highest recorded Number ever?

This thread is for everyone to come up with the highest number, and I'll start by what I've learnt from smallest to largest in large numbers so far.

Million
milliard
Billion
Trillion
quadrillion
quintillion
sextillion
septillion
octillion
nonillion
decillion
undecillion
duodecillion
sexdecillion
septedecillion
octodecillion
novemdecillion
vigintillion
centillion

Those are the numbers that are in order from smallest to largest i got from the internet before, but the following are much bigger! (Also the following number's aren't in any order.

Cenuntillion - A centillion is just a millionth of it!
Moser's Number
Skewe's Number
googol
Googolplex-Which now everyone is saying is the highest number, and it is bigger than anything i've previously said but probably closest to cenuntillion, mOSER'S number, googol, centillion and skewe's number.

But the biggest recorded number?

That would be Graham's Number.

Excuse me if I say this but Graham's number is so freaking huge that damn googolplex can't even compare, not even all the number's in this whole universe or thread, wikipedia has had many notes about it to just prove how freaking huge it is!

Also if you have mistaken me and thought what thie highest number is? Not the highest recorded?
Well there is no highest number.
And remember to try get one higher than Graham's! Unless there isn't..
I have no idea but it's on wikipedia and heaps of other sites and stuff. But for Skewe's number Stanley Skewe named it, Moser's Number is someone with the last name Moser, and Ronald Graham made Graham's number
urmmm INFINTIY
(Nov. 08, 2009  2:54 AM)undeadboll Wrote: urmmm INFINTIY

Infinity isn't really a number though.. it's more of a vague concept of having no end.
(Nov. 08, 2009  3:02 AM)Minion Wrote: Infinity isn't really a number though.. it's more of a vague concept of having no end.

Iceburn
I finally get to use that.
I agree, its just a concept.
Hm, if you are really serious about this, I doubt you are addressing the right public, not to offend anybody. The only responses people will submit could eventually be considered SPAM.