Hi, we're new!!!

Hi, my name is David and my sons name is Andrew. He's 7 and I'm a little older. for Christmas Andrew got a BeyBlade Metal Fury Volcano Vortex Beystadium and 4 different Beyblades. For the last 12 hours we have had a blast with these. So, we decided we would join a forum and start keeping up with and gaining information.
Welcome to WBO hope you have a great time that's wonderful that you son got the volcano vortex stadium i hope he had fun with it! and with his beyblades Grin yup christmas cheer anways read the PM Kai-V sent you PM me or Samma if you need anything where always there to help! Smile
Yo, if you do not want to admit your age, that is perfectly fine, but all of our Committee members are over 20, one being a middle aged man.
Oh, and welcome to the WBO.
Hey Dude Welcome to the WBO Hope you find this place awesome just like i did!!!!
(Dec. 26, 2012  2:54 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Yo, if you do not want to admit your age, that is perfectly fine, but all of our Committee members are over 20, one being a middle aged man.
Oh, and welcome to the WBO.
No problem with telling my age 52. I try to spend as much time as possible involved with both my sons. The oldest is 16. Plus these blades are fun and a good bonding source that involves a little competition.
Welcome to the who!