Hi!!!! this is bigbangblaze

Hi I've been on the W.B.O. for quite some time now and never got to fully introduce my self. I am known on youtube as abeezss4 watch my videos if you wish search me on youtube.
I love testing combos and like helping others to either improve their combos or test them against something they don't have available to them.
Many people already know me and have seen my posts as I like having a valuable discussion. My goal on the W.B.O. is to help as many people as I can, test/prove new top tier combos, and someday become a veteran so I can even post on the advanced forum and discuss with the more advanced players of the game and if I do say so myself I think I have the potential to become one.
If I advance even further my highest goal would be to become a moderator but thats a long shot.

hello members of the world beyblade organization!!! Smile
Those are big goals. But you could have the potential to get that far. I guess that saying welcome doesn't really apply here...but whatever! Welcome!
(Mar. 08, 2011  6:50 AM)Dusk Wrote: Those are big goals.
well as long as your thinking think big! Smile
haha thanks!
oh yeah and can someone tell me how to do the (click to view) thing please ?
(Mar. 08, 2011  6:50 AM)Dusk Wrote: Those are big goals. But you could have the potential to get that far. I guess that saying welcome doesn't really apply here...but whatever! Welcome!

I agree with you!!! I've seen his( bigbangblaze's) vids on youtube and I luv his unboxing and battle vids!!!
(Mar. 08, 2011  8:39 AM)bigbangblaze Wrote: oh yeah and can someone tell me how to do the (click to view) thing please ?

its a code.the code is:[spoiler]then you have to write:[/spoiler.](remove the dot thing,that is just to block me doing it)
Welcome To THE AWESOME WBO!!! You are going to enjoy yourself a lot here!
(Mar. 08, 2011  9:57 AM)janpegasus Wrote: I agree with you!!! I've seen his( bigbangblaze's) vids on youtube and I luv his unboxing and battle vids!!!

OMG thank you so much!!!! Smile

and yeah thanks to OKiblaze and the bigbangpegasis9
i learned how to do it
thanks!!