Hi there, I'm Isaac.

Hows it going guys? I'm Isaac, I'm 17, and I'm just getting back into beyblade after a 5 year hiatus. I've got a lot to learn about the new series, and different strategies and the like, but I'm pretty excited. The tough part this time around will be finding bladers to take on. As far as I know, I'm the only one who's still interested after the elementary/middle school craze. I've only got about 3 or 4 metal fusion beys left, and a string launcher with a red grip. I'll probably go searching later on. But if anyone lives in South Jersey and knows of any tournaments or anything, let me know! I like to think I'm a friendly guy, so shoot me a message if you'd like. Also if anyone has any tips or information for me I'd really appreciate it. So yeah, here goes!
Welcome to the WBO Smile So awesome to see many people who played as kids returning to the game!

Let us know if you have any questions.
Actually, I was kinda curious as to what bey I should invest in next. Should I look into these new fangled burst beys, or get another metal fusion like I'm used to?
(Jan. 12, 2016  11:25 PM)losernamedisaac Wrote: Actually, I was kinda curious as to what bey I should invest in next. Should I look into these new fangled burst beys, or get another metal fusion like I'm used to?

Burst.
Newest is what everyone will be into soon, anyways.