Hi, one more "newbie" here ^^

Hi

My name is Markus and i am a 19 year old guy from sweden. My beyblade career started in 2003 when i bought my first Beyblade, Seaborg. But it was a bad choice because my friend who also bought a beyblade. He choose Wing Defencer and he whooped the carp out of me.

And then it just kept going and new blades was purchased such as my favourite blades: Strata Dragoon and Dragoon F.

But when i started High School i lost my interest in Beyblade so my new interest was Yu Gi Oh.

So one year ago, when i was cleaning my room i saw something familiar.. a Ripcord! And then i found my Bey-collection and i started to play again.

And the wierd thing was that it felt like i have been playing for years.. Wink
Welcome Grin!
those are some horrible bey

welcome Grin
Haha thanks Brad! Tongue_out_wink

For the moment i am trying to find someone who wants to start Swedish beyblade organisation, give some advice about could that be if u know more swedish guys here. Joyful_2
Welcome to WBO! Smile So have you heard of MFB?
I have heard of it, but it haven't been released here in sweden, and they don't sell the Metalcore, and enginegear blades anymore.

But i am more of an Old School blader, whish means that i am using mostly MetalCore or EngineGear blades. It happens sometimes that i use the 1st generation of Beyblades.
Welcome to the WBO! Grin
Welcome here! I've been on this site for a year now and I'm still a newb Λ_Λ
Welcome! I had that same feeling that you did when I found this site. I bought my first MFB and I feel like I've done it all my life!
Welcome! I got back into beyblade while searching "new season of beyblade" lol like I automatically knew of MFB.
Welcome to wbo Smile
welcome Smile all old skool bladers now use the MFB, you should check them out Wink
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
Welcome to the WBO!
Haha, welcome to the WBO. Smile