Hi im new and i would like to know something =)

Hi
I live in Toronto and been trying to decide whether to go back to beyblade since MFB is coming out in Canada. I just wanted to ask is there any stores in Toronto (for people that live near the area) that you would usually go for tournaments and to get beyblades? I mean Toys R Us and Walmart is place to buy beyblades but is there any place where alot of people hang out ,battle , trade beyblades?
Beyblade is not that popular yet, if what you described even ever happened. Just go to our tournaments : BEYBLADE REVIVAL CUP will be hosted at Anime North in two week.
(May. 15, 2010  2:12 PM)Aqua Wrote: BRC will be in two weeks... Tongue_out
I realised this afterwards, hah. The 23rd was the old BeyDay ...
GL and yeah, reach Beyblade Revival Cup on May 29.
I'm seeing a lot of people from toronto now, makes me feel less lonely. B]
Yeah,
As Kai-V said go to tournaments.
Im excited, because i will try to go to the tourney
(May. 23, 2010  6:52 AM)|||Kai||| Wrote: Im excited, because i will try to go to the tourney

Fly in from Mexico City...?
Yes!!!! I m in montreal like exchange student
do any of you know where the beyblade revival cup is
(Jul. 09, 2010  3:10 PM)RockLeone Wrote: do any of you know where the beyblade revival cup is
It has already been done; not it is over. If you use the Search option on the site, you could actually find the information on your own ...
there a turmanet coming up in toronto but i don,t know when happybeyblading
hey, im sean. i would ike to know if the hasbro blades are interchangable with the takahara tomy blades.
(Jul. 09, 2010  11:38 PM)Bladersean2010 Wrote: hey, im sean. i would ike to know if the hasbro blades are interchangable with the takahara tomy blades.

That question doesn't belong in this thread...

And yes, Hasbro parts are interchangable with Takara Tomy parts.