Hi im new I need help whith how beypoints work here.

Poll: Just to see whos better?(off topic)

Dark Bull C145 SD
27.27%
Rock Aquario CH145 SD
72.73%
Total: 100% 11 vote(s)
Please help me I need help i dont know how Beypoints work and how you get them.Please help im really confused
Welcome to the WBO, I would point out that this isn't the place for this, but you haven't made an introductory topic yet anyway, so, I am obligated to say: Welcome to the WBO; moody cynic at your service.

Beypoints, on the site I assume you are referring too, are a point system for competition within the site. You gain or lose them by participating in tournaments hosted and legitimate under WBO. Oh, hey! Look! A fancy link to a TOPIC ABOUT BEYPOINTS WRITTEN BY NONE OTHER THAN KAI-V, ONE OF THE SITE OFFICIALS, THAT COULD EASILY BE FOUND BY USING THAT CRAZY INCONSPICUOUS SEARCH BUTTON!

ALL CAPS, FEAR ME, RAWR!

"It's good to look in the news section, and to use the search button when you are confused about something, instead of making an entirely new topic."
I think Ghandi said that... Learn it, live it, spread the word.

Enjoy your time on the site.
Welcome To The WBO Smile
ok thx for the welcoms.
thx 究極のブレーダー for the welcome
Welcome to the wbo and u can tell by my bey points that I've been losing a lot of battles
Welcom to the WBO!

(Feb. 06, 2011  11:33 PM)Dragoonkid Wrote: Welcome to the wbo and u can tell by my bey points that I've been losing a lot of battles

Still, 879 more than those who have never participatedTongue_out_wink.
well thx guys