Hi im new

Hi im DiabloOrion9999 im new!!!
be sure to follow all of the rules
I am new myself but make sure that you read the pm that you got. It's really helpful, make sure that you read everything in a thread so that you don't say something that will get you warned.
(Oct. 13, 2012  10:22 PM)Electric Canine Wrote: I am new myself but make sure that you read the pm that you got. It's really helpful, make sure that you read everything in a thread so that you don't say something that will get you warned.

i know Ultimite Orion told me everything about the rules and everything and the private message he is my best friend thanks anyway
Welcome to the WBO and I hope you have a good time!
(Oct. 13, 2012  10:52 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: Welcome to the WBO and I hope you have a good time!

thank you
DranzerGT123 make a new thread and dont post in others threads,and welcome anyways
diabloorion welcome dude!!! Have a good time and be sure not to get warned

If both of u need anything, feel free to pm me. If u want a sig and avi go to my gfx shop, its given near my sig
Welcome to the Org. Don't feel shy, you can ask me questions about anything. Not literally, but you get the jist.
Hey!
Welcome to the WBO, hope you have a nice time here. Smile
I'm a newbie here too!
Feel free to PM me.
welcome to the WBO
darkmantis make a new thread
welcome to the wbo
welcome to the wbo, have fun with other members too. IF you want to chat ,you should private message the members. Smile
Welcome to the WBO!
Enjoy your stay!