Hi im kinda new sooo...

Hi im new here and I just want to say that this is an awesome website and that i'm very exited to e here so yea. First I would like to tell you my Beyblades. Right now i have: DarkWolf DF145FS and FlameSagittario C145S. I have two launchers one of them has the grip and the tool, and the other one is a normal launcher. And last but not least my stadium. My stadium is the Pegasus Thunder Whip Stadium. Well thats all and thanks for viewing my post so bye! P.S Love Beyblade Let It Rip Bladers!
Welcome.
Go buy yourself a String Launcher if you haven't already Tongue_out
Welcome since no one has written on this yet. BTW the Pegasus Thuderwhip isn't a good stadium.

EDIT: Thanks souless for ruining my post. lol
(Aug. 11, 2010  6:22 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Welcome since no one has written on this yet. BTW the Pegasus Thuderwhip isn't a good stadium.
EDIT: Thanks souless for ruining my post

Bahahahaahaha! >:]
Yea PTW is the suck. If you see an Assembly Chamber don't get it; it's worthless. Also expect there to be some coolio new beyblades soon, like LLDrago and Earth Eagle.
Welcome to WBO , glad that we have more members Grin
Welcome to WBO
Thanks you for your opinions everyone and thanks for visiting too! Im glad theres lots of people whose very welcoming here!
P.S. What stadium should I buy because i'm going to buy a new one today and i was just wondering.
hello (would say welcome but everybody say welcome XD) enjoy your stay here
LOL! Thanks anyways Emerald =D
Hey guys I talk to my dad at work for Attack stadium, and he said he might buy one! Then when he came back home he bought the Attack Stadium! So yea It's really cool It works great and it came with string launchers and the tool plus a DarkBull H145FS and a EarthVigro G145BS!
Welcome to the WBO!
WOW pretty good deal you got you got the best stadium out right now
(Aug. 12, 2010  4:48 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: WOW pretty good deal you got you got the best stadium out right now
Yea its awesome! i'm loving beyblade so much right now LOL! =D
Hi, I am really new, soooo can you please give me advise on stuff.
yasterday i bought 2 beyblades rock leone145WB and storm capricornM145Q.
Hi! welcome to WBO, I hope you have a great time! Wink
So far i am having a hard time, people are making fun of my storm capricornM145Q.
Sorry mate, I don't know much about Beyblade. Unhappy
(Aug. 12, 2010  6:29 AM)BitbeastBoy97 Wrote: Hi, I am really new, soooo can you please give me advise on stuff.
yasterday i bought 2 beyblades rock leone145WB and storm capricornM145Q.

Don't spam others threads, as it in the Build Me A Combo Thread
im new too and boy your off to a better start than i am i only have 2 blades and no new launchers yet but i hope ur lovin the website as much as i am
(Aug. 12, 2010  6:34 AM)BitbeastBoy97 Wrote: So far i am having a hard time, people are making fun of my storm capricornM145Q.

Sorry Red I can't give you much info because i'm kinda new here too LOL! But I don't know why people are making fun of your Capricorn? That's an awesome Beyblade! I would suggest just ignore what people say and have fun with your Capricorn!P.S. Sorry for not giving out much info since I guess were both new here so yea...
(Aug. 13, 2010  1:06 AM)MyxAsian Wrote: Sorry Red I can't give you much info because i'm kinda new here too LOL! But I don't know why people are making fun of your Capricorn? That's an awesome Beyblade! I would suggest just ignore what people say and have fun with your Capricorn!P.S. Sorry for not giving out much info since I guess were both new here so yea...
Actually, Storm Capricorne is one of the worst competitive Metal Fight Beyblades ... M145Q are just bad in battle.
Oh ok then sorry about that LOL. anyways my friend traded me one of his Storm Pegasus for my EarthVigro because he already has two StormPegasus and I don't know why but he really wanted it so we traded. O_O Anyways I was pretty happy with the trade.
Earth Virgo is more valuable then Storm Pegasus...