Hi im a new user

Im very good beyblader. I have beat 2 of the Toys'R'us beyblade compeitions
and have over 30 beys sooo yeah.
No offense, but Toys R Us tournaments aren't exactly the best way to measure skill. Go to WBO tournaments, they are much more organized and very enjoyable!
Anyway, welcome to the WBO, and once you hit 50 beys, take a picture of them with a piece of paper with your username on it and you get a face. A face is one of those little face bolts under your avatar, i.e. look under the my picture. They have no actual value, but they're really cool!
Well, thats all, have fun and read the rules!
um yeah ok but do u have to subscribe or something to get faces?
All you have to do is perform certain tasks. For example, I got my first face for participating in a tournament during beydays (an allotted amount of time where you can get this face). I got other faces by doing well (or decent) in tournaments, then using the credits I gained in the tournament I got a face. There are other ways, but that goes in another thread. If you have anymore questions, feel free to pm me.
Welcome to the WBO! And like "Outnumbered" said, all you have to do is perform certain tasks. Have fun! Smile
Welcome to WBO!! read the rules and stay out of trouble!!! PM me if you have doubts or if you want a cool signature like mine Joyful_2 oh and about faces, well I have a DJ face which is for judging a WBO Tournament (I judged at Puerto Rico's first tournament, Beyblade Bash.) See? you get faces for doing simple things sometimes XD well anyways have fun and dont forget to go to tourneys if there's one in your area!! Grin
Look at my sig I created

both avatar and sig made by me
(Apr. 10, 2013  1:34 AM)AwesomeBlader11 Wrote: Look at my sig I created

both avatar and sig made by me
i like your sig and avatar!pretty good job!