Hi, im Soul Tundra :)

Im new here and just got back into beyblades. I only have 1 beyblade right now but my collection will get bigger! I just wanna know some good beyblades you guys recommend. Also why not introduce yourself!
(Feb. 09, 2021  10:10 PM)Soul Tundra Wrote: Im new here and just got back into beyblades. I only have 1 beyblade right now but my collection will get bigger! I just wanna know some good beyblades you guys recommend. Also why not introduce yourself!

What bey do you have
Hey welcome to the wbo, enjoy your stay!
(Feb. 09, 2021  10:14 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  10:10 PM)Soul Tundra Wrote: Im new here and just got back into beyblades. I only have 1 beyblade right now but my collection will get bigger! I just wanna know some good beyblades you guys recommend. Also why not introduce yourself!

What bey do you have

I have Orichalcum O3
Welcome To WBO.
(Feb. 09, 2021  10:19 PM)Soul Tundra Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  10:14 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: What bey do you have

I have Orichalcum O3

Ok first thing. You need a tt bey. I recommend world Spriggan.
welcome! Please enjoy your stay.
(Feb. 09, 2021  10:20 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  10:19 PM)Soul Tundra Wrote: I have Orichalcum O3

Ok first thing. You need a tt bey. I recommend world Spriggan.

Okay I will get world spriggan or a different tt bey if I find one
Welcome to the WBO and I recommend Tornado Wyvern, Drain Fafnir, Archer Hecules or Alter Cognite.
(Feb. 09, 2021  11:28 PM)Luinor4Life Wrote: Welcome to the WBO and I recommend Tornado Wyvern, Drain Fafnir, Archer Hecules or Alter Cognite.

Okay I will keep these in mind
(Feb. 09, 2021  10:10 PM)Soul Tundra Wrote: Im new here and just got back into beyblades. I only have 1 beyblade right now but my collection will get bigger! I just wanna know some good beyblades you guys recommend. Also why not introduce yourself!

hi

Hi there and welcome to the WBO! I recommend World Spriggan, Brave Valkyrie, and Rage Longinus.
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:10 AM)i\m batman Wrote:

Hi there and welcome to the WBO! I recommend World Spriggan, Brave Valkyrie, and Rage Longinus.
probably world spriggan your the second person to suggest that to me
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:30 AM)Soul Tundra Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:10 AM)i\m batman Wrote: Hi there and welcome to the WBO! I recommend World Spriggan, Brave Valkyrie, and Rage Longinus.

Yeah, it is a really good bey.
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:30 AM)Soul Tundra Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:10 AM)i\m batman Wrote: Hi there and welcome to the WBO! I recommend World Spriggan, Brave Valkyrie, and Rage Longinus.

Recommend waiting really. It may be compulsive to buy now especially with 1. A new series coming really soon and 2. If you don’t have too much budget on toys. We have heard that the new system will be something fantastic.
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:45 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:30 AM)Soul Tundra Wrote: probably world spriggan your the second person to suggest that to me

Recommend waiting really. It may be compulsive to buy now especially with 1. A new series coming really soon and 2. If you don’t have too much budget on toys. We have heard that the new system will be something fantastic.
Will definitely consider waiting. ty
(Feb. 09, 2021  10:10 PM)Soul Tundra Wrote: Im new here and just got back into beyblades. I only have 1 beyblade right now but my collection will get bigger! I just wanna know some good beyblades you guys recommend. Also why not introduce yourself!

Hello and welcome to WBO! As for beys I recommend that aren't too hard to get your hands on, there is Spryzen Requiem, Cho-Z Valtryek, and Nightmare Luinor. By the way, I know a bit about TT beys, but if it's Hasbro you want, I'm your guy.