Hi guys

Hi everybody, I actually stumbled across this site through aimless google searching and I could not believe all the memories and joy it brought back. It actually managed to get me interested in this hobby again.

I started playing back in 2002 when the series first aired, and the hasbro blades began coming to the market (I bought Master Dranzer and Dragoon S). I continued to collect and play till about March 2005 after Japanese production slowed down. That was when I was 16 and now 3 years later I am back.

I used to be an avid reader from Off the Chain (not an avid poster however), and it is great to see many familiar characters here. I hope that this time I can be a more productive member in the forums, even with most of my blades gone (except my very favorites).
Welcome Gigs! I was the webmaster of Off the Chain and I am the webmaster here as well. I hope you enjoy your stay.
If we keep getting new members my intro's gonna get bumped off the front page:o! Welcome aboard mate!
Hey, welcome to the forums! It's amazing how many people who quit blading years ago are stumbling upon Beywiki.
Another lost blader found there way home, Welcome to Beywiki! ^^
Bey Brad Wrote:I was the webmaster of Off the Chain

No wonder why that name seemed so familiar.
Anyways, welcome to the forums.
Enjoy your stay and Welcome! =)
I like to see more and more veterans of beybladingWink
WelcomeSmile
nice ta meet ya,
Ya know i wouldn't have thought beyblades had that much strengh to bring back old players, but i got back into it just by remanising, and it looks like it's the same for all the new members lately.