Hi from the uk :P

Lol at Beyblad. Actually, that's funny on numerous levels but whatever.

Was gonna say before, although you could do this, I would aim to have this as a side project and not your actual job. You would probably not be amazingly succesful........so if youre passionately wanna create your own beyblades, get a different job and make them on the side. Joyful_3 Just be aware that you wouldn't be able to use them in official matches.

Also, making your own beyblade is fricken hard/time consuming.
(May. 08, 2009  11:32 PM)Rocky Wrote: Lol at Beyblad. Actually, that's funny on numerous levels but whatever.

Was gonna say before, although you could do this, I would aim to have this as a side project and not your actual job. You would probably not be amazingly succesful........so if youre passionately wanna create your own beyblades, get a different job and make them on the side. Joyful_3 Just be aware that you wouldn't be able to use them in official matches.

Also, making your own beyblade is fricken hard/time consuming.
oh god no i didnt mean as a job! just as something for a bit of fun Smile we have the nessacery equipment / materials we just need the time. And the reason we need metal is because we've worked out how to make a very very fast launcher (we're talking like 2000 rpms here) and plastic does not hold well at that speed Tongue_out
and yeah we know they wont be any good for official comps
thanks for the other welcomes since the last post guys
I'm late but welcome to the WBO!