Hi from the uk :P

hi im ampz, just a quick bit about me, im leaving school this year, after which me and a few mates are making beyblades of our own out of metal (yeah i know about the metal fight beyblades) but we need to makes custom ones as we intend to get this off the ground as a sport (im in the uk and we have sports where people roll cheese down a hill so i dont see why people would reject beyblading haha) we're setting the site up as we speak, ofcourse we'll put up a link to you guys! (aslong as its all ok with the admins ofcourse Wink )
also id just like to say i love the show aswell! ive watched a bit of the metal fight series with subs but in my opinion it doesnt beat the first 3
Welcome to the WBO! We have a big UK event coming up later on in the month, you should check it out!
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-IMPORTAN...-BACK-ON-D
Welcome to the WBO, your lucky you live in the UK, heaps of bladers there, HEAPS D:
Welcome. Beyblade is not a sport.
Giga do you really need to pinpoint that one thing he said? Welcome to wbo Smile hope you enjoy your time with us.
Welcome! Smile You should check out the UK tournament.
Welcome dawg Wink
(May. 08, 2009  8:35 AM)Giga Wrote: Welcome. Beyblade is not a sport.
hi there, i think i worded it badly. i meant we want to make it a sport (people consider things like darts a sport so i dont see why not this)
thankyou for the welcome everyone, this seems like a great community! oh and Golden Hiro im from london Smile
Ah okay,
I'm from manchester,
it'll be easier for you to go to the expo then? ^^;
(May. 08, 2009  6:23 PM)Golden Hiro Wrote: Ah okay,
I'm from manchester,
it'll be easier for you to go to the expo then? ^^;
i wish Unhappy the thing is for the next couple of weeks i have my exams Uncertain
i wish they had beybattes witht he examiners to determine your results Tongue_out
Hmm, I don't think I've welcomed you yet so welcome to the WBO. Grin
Spinoff is actually in the half term so exams shouldn't be a problem but even if they are, we'll have other London meets in the Summer and such. I look forward to seeing you around. Wink
(May. 08, 2009  6:34 PM)Ampz Wrote: i wish Unhappy the thing is for the next couple of weeks i have my exams Uncertain
i wish they had beybattes witht he examiners to determine your results Tongue_out

Haha, that sure would beat all the tests :3
I'm lucky, I don't have to go school anymore XD
Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome Joyful_3
I'm also from the UK, nice to meet you.
(May. 08, 2009  7:51 AM)Ampz Wrote: hi im ampz, just a quick bit about me, im leaving school this year, after which me and a few mates are making beyblades of our own out of metal (yeah i know about the metal fight beyblades) but we need to makes custom ones as we intend to get this off the ground as a sport (im in the uk and we have sports where people roll cheese down a hill so i dont see why people would reject beyblading haha) we're setting the site up as we speak, ofcourse we'll put up a link to you guys! (aslong as its all ok with the admins ofcourse Wink )
also id just like to say i love the show aswell! ive watched a bit of the metal fight series with subs but in my opinion it doesnt beat the first 3

Beyblade isn't Sport.

Making Beyblades of your own out of metal is a good idea but wouldn't make anybody take you any more serious.

Besure to check the Spinoff thread that Annie linked to =D.