Hi from Toronto! love the plastic and metal series!

Hello! I started getting back into my childhood love for the first time in 10 years! I've started collecting the plastic and metal series again along with a new burst stadium. I wanted to get on here to connect, and possibly buy, sell, or trade and of course battle other bladers here in the city. I've never gotten into Burst although I think I might be intrigued by it for now I really want to relive my school days and battle others with my plastic and metal gen beys.
Hey Blader DJRJ. You picked a great place to live, Toronto happens to have a very active Beyblade community historically as well as to this day courtesy of Kei.

As for your idea of buying, selling, and battling plastics your best bet in this city is me, honestly. I will be hosting a Plastics generation tournament not too long from now. June, probably? I may be able to get a couple of other people together if you're really interested in doing one sooner. I think it will be quite niche, so maybe 10 or less players if that. Also, not sure what beys your looking for, but I have way too many I'd like to sell off, you're also welcome to DM me personally about that and meet up.