Hi from MailOrdeJapan (aka Azuma)

Hello there guys and gals,
Glad to be here. I look forward to working with you guys on issues that you may come across either MOJ related or YJ related.

Some of you probably know me here and some you probably know me from very very old times. Its good to deal with all the beyblade community here. I cant promise but I will do my best to stop by here on a regular basis and answer any of the questions and sort out the troubles that some of you may have on beyblades.

My only request is not to use me as a personal translator. If Brad can handle the monster of Japanese on YJ, So can everyone. We love to help but there is just no end to translations. This doesnt mean we dont want to help. We do but as I said, use us only when you have gone through all the pains.

All the best and see you guys around.

PS....I have never played beyblades, so like Brad says when I asked him about my signup on the beywiki, "Ignore all the wierd things we talk about"....lol
Awesome!

It's great to have you here, and welcome to the community!
Welcome!

I (and I am sure everyone else too) appreciate your help! Thank you very much!

Enjoy your stay. Smile
Welcome to Beywiki Azuma, glad to see you here Smile It must be weird to see so many Beyblades coming into your warehouse again, haha
Welcome to Beywiki Smile
We're all probably glad that you're here to help!
wow, thank you guys and gals. I will do whatever I/we can to keep you guys happy. Gotta a long day here ahead of me (yesterday, we packed lots of beyblades). I will keep the privacy of each and every user, so no worries on that.

All the best and have fun where ever you are.

Gone for the day.
Welcome to Beywiki!

I'm sure you'll be a huge help to users new to Mail Order Japan. Nice to have you here. Smile
Ooo nice to have you here, hmm I think also you can help a lot.
I think in the next time some more beyblade buyer will come Grin

have a nice stay
Welcome, it's great to see you here! I've just sent bought a lot of beyblades. I'm waiting for them to be packed and sent, so no doubt you may have come across them in the past few days.

Anyway, i hope to see you around.
just commenting that your english is quite good!

welcome
Awesome to have you here. Thanks for puting your time into helping us!
WElcome to Beywiki =)
I would have never anticipated you joining here! Welcome!!
Welcome! YOUR AWESOME! Joyful_3
Artie Wrote:just commenting that your english is quite good!

welcome
Thanks for the comment. I dont think my english is that good but it was good enough though to get me through 2 years of Grad School in WA State.

Thanks everyone here for such a nice welcome. I will definitely either keep up here myself or will have someone be around on a daily basis. We definitely will keep up with you guys.
I know lots of people complain about fees but to be very honest, I am not really sure if we are making any money from beyblade community. Probably its a little over the actual since most of the beyblades are within the 2999 yen range. though the bulk ones are over 3000 yen but then we have to provide a box and lots of packing time. The larger bids give us better margins. Its very common to have over 20 or even 30 and 40 pieces in a single bid....lol 0Smile

Overall, I wouldnt complain too much. Its actually the car parts that really keeps us in business. We love to do the car parts for business and love to have lovely customers like you beybladers. Its been great to know Brad (sorry Brad, never gave you any discounts though). I would love to put a few images of our warehouse here but cant figure out how to sort that out here.

Will be stopping by here regularly and if anyone has any issues with anything YJ related, please fill the emergency bid request form. We will get back with u ASAP.

Cheers all
Azuma
Azuma, if you want to post some images send them to me. I'll take care of it.