Hi everyone, any older bladers out there? Aged 16-20?

I've loved bayblade since i was in primary school. I'm now at uni and still into it. I'm a girl and from the UK. I can't wait to get invovled here! Stupid
great to see your a perseus fan,perseus ftw,oh yeah welcom! =D
One of the first of the new line I got Smile
how old are you? im guessing your aged between 16-20
Smile cool see its not weird for you to be into bayblade. It is for me to be Tongue_out
Hello there, there are plenty of older bladers here. Where about in UK are you located? If you're interested on the competitive aspect of beyblades, London has frequent official tournaments. They will be glad to have you compete.

Anyway, please read the rules beforehand, and of course, welcome to WBO!
Oh thats brilliant. Im just outside london. My uni is in london Smile (i live at home rather than in residence)
Welcome to the WBO.Enloy your stay here.
I you do choose to become competetive most of the tournaments are held in regents park

anyway, Welcome to the WBO and have fun
welcome to wbo, have fun! Smile
hi welcome to the wbo have a great time here any questions just ask me Smile
are there many tournaments in london because we don't have them here and i am maybe going to london this summer. oh i am 13 almost 14
(Feb. 25, 2012  9:02 PM)BladerVGII Wrote: Smile cool see its not weird for you to be into bayblade. It is for me to be Tongue_out

Hey, welcome to the WBO. Btw, I'm 13 and it's weird for me to like beyblade. most of my friends or people that I know actually have no idea that I like it and it's better that it stays that way, or else i might be going down the popularity chain. Smile
Welcome to the WBO

I am 17 and its not weird that ur 19 there are quite a few bladers here that were left over from the plastics days Grin
Hey Welcome! Im 18. Good to see a blader thats around my age for once
(Feb. 26, 2012  5:36 AM)BestLeoneBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2012  9:02 PM)BladerVGII Wrote: Smile cool see its not weird for you to be into bayblade. It is for me to be Tongue_out

Hey, welcome to the WBO. Btw, I'm 13 and it's weird for me to like beyblade. most of my friends or people that I know actually have no idea that I like it and it's better that it stays that way, or else i might be going down the popularity chain. Smile

Dude, I know exactly what you mean, I'm the exact same age too.
(Feb. 26, 2012  7:18 AM)bladermax Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2012  5:36 AM)BestLeoneBlader Wrote:

Dude, I know exactly what you mean, I'm the exact same age too.

Awesome, atleast somebody here cares about their reputation in the real world or even knows that there is a real world.