Hi everyone!!

HI world bladers i'm new here.
i really looking forward to do a beybattles with you guys (if possible)
Tongue_out_wink
thank you
Welcome! Where abouts are you from?
Indonesia....
and u are??
By the way..
what is your favourite beyblade?
Welcome to the WBO!

Do you know of the new series MFB yet? (Purple virgo is my favorite)
yeah! i know that.
and i already have wolf,and gemios....
but because i didn't watch the anime i didn't know much about all the MFB beyblades
do you know MFB beyblades that has same power as Driger?
(Dec. 27, 2009  10:27 AM)Driger Soul Wrote: yeah! i know that.
and i already have wolf,and gemios....
but because i didn't watch the anime i didn't know much about all the MFB beyblades
do you know MFB beyblades that has same power as Driger?
To your first reply I'm from Australia, and my favorite Beyblade is StormPegasis105RF. All MFB are a lot stronger then the previous plastic Beyblades and most HMS Beyblades ... so none really.
wow....
i mean Driger is balance beyblade right?
and so the gemios and wolf but i've tried to fight them...
and the winner is my driger MS
Hey welcome to the Wbo!oh and btw my favorite Mfb is Drago and also Lightning drago.and my favorite plastic beyblade is Dragoonf.
hi there! burning dragoon!
i suppose you're like attack type beyblade huh?
wow same like my lil bro
welcome to the WBO and my favourite mfb is dark wolf df145fs
(Dec. 27, 2009  1:49 PM)bey tempest Wrote: welcome to the WBO and my favourite mfb is dark wolf df145fs
wow dark wolf.
i want that so badly!!
how about old version beyblade? what is your favourite?
(Dec. 27, 2009  12:36 PM)Driger Soul Wrote: wow....
i mean Driger is balance beyblade right?
and so the gemios and wolf but i've tried to fight them...
and the winner is my driger MS

um Driger MS is more of an attack type than a balance type.

Also, what the box says is most of the time inaccurate. I'm pretty sure an mfb can beat a hms.

Be sure to read the opening PM, learn the rules, and enjoy your stay!
welcome btw Smile

edit: My favorite plastics are Galeon, Flash Leopard 1, Dragoon V2, Driger G, Driger S (IMO Galeon and Driger S are two of the best beyblades made).

My favorite HMS are, DEMS, WBMS and DGMSUV.

My favorite MFB are Storm Pegasis 100RF, Virgo DF145SD, MF Flame Sag 100RF
(Dec. 27, 2009  2:05 PM)Takao Kinomiya Wrote: um Driger MS is more of an attack type than a balance type.

Also, what the box says is most of the time inaccurate. I'm pretty sure an mfb can beat a hms.

Be sure to read the opening PM, learn the rules, and enjoy your stay!
welcome btw Smile

hmm... is that so? but driger is not as agressive as an attack type...
sometime it just stand still at the center of the arena...

MFB beat a HMS yes no doubts.. i lose to pegasis and capricorne that my brother's have.... but my driger still beat wolf and gemios eventough it's a close fights
Welcome to the WBO! Hope you enjoy it here and find some more bladers in Indonesia Smile

(Dec. 27, 2009  2:25 PM)Driger Soul Wrote: hmm... is that so? but driger is not as agressive as an attack type...
sometime it just stand still at the center of the arena...

You were right the first time. Driger MS and Driger S are balance-type beyblades, not attack types like Takao was saying.

(Dec. 27, 2009  2:25 PM)Driger Soul Wrote: MFB beat a HMS yes no doubts.. i lose to pegasis and capricorne that my brother's have.... but my driger still beat wolf and gemios eventough it's a close fights

Yeah, Wolf and Gemios aren't very good... Tongue_out
(Dec. 27, 2009  2:42 PM)Aqua Wrote: Yeah, Wolf and Gemios aren't very good... Tongue_out

What the...... okay what MFB do you think is suitable for bladers who like balance fighting style like me?
Welcome! And for balance, the top tier combo for MFB is Libra CH120RF.
(Dec. 27, 2009  2:42 PM)Aqua Wrote: You were right the first time. Driger MS and Driger S are balance-type beyblades, not attack types like Takao was saying.

I did not say that they are attack types. He said Driger MS is a balance type whilst I said it's more of an attack type due to it's AR having attacking potential.
No, I always thought Driger ms's tip was better for defence, and all of driger ms's parts are outclassed.
(Dec. 27, 2009  7:40 PM)Takao Kinomiya Wrote: I did not say that they are attack types. He said Driger MS is a balance type whilst I said it's more of an attack type due to it's AR having attacking potential.

Tired

As a whole (uncostumized) Driger MS and Driger S are more balance-type beyblades, than attack-types.
i already try to do left spin at driger ms. the result is driger is more agressive and have great attack power.
if right spin the driger is not as agressive as the left spin do
That is because Driger MS's Smash is better than its upper. The slopes are to gradual. Check this out:Driger MS Beywiki Article