Hi everyone!

Hi the last time i played with a beyblade was a few weeks ago but before that it was six years. I recently found my old beyblade's and have now discovered mfb through the internet. My beyblade collection is very small and contains only 3 custom beyblades.Unhappy Thankfully im getting some more for christmas! I live in melbourne australia and hopefully theres someone neerby to blade with. Im aiming to be a part of wbo and not just hang around making one or two post's but actually contribute.
Welcome to the WBO! It's good to see that you're planning on being an active member here Smile

There are a lot of people from Melbourne here.
Welcome!
(Dec. 11, 2009  3:50 AM)Aqua Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! It's good to see that you're planning on being an active member here Smile

There are a lot of people from Melbourne here.

Thanks for the quick reply! Do you know if there are any tournaments in the melbourne area?
I think a tournament is being planned/ proposed right now.

Here are all the Melbourne threads.

Also, http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Australi...s-Check-in
Heyyy welcome. Good luck out there, hope you read all the rules xD. It'll save you A LOT of trouble. Serious no joke o.o....... Anyways Enjoy the WBO. I know I am Tongue_out
hi i just got on 2 minints ogo so whats evryone doing
beyblading is awsome i got two gold medales and a bronze
i have a new rare dragoon what do you gise have
Wut!? theres no NEW dragoon and you should put that sort of thing about your medals in an introductory thread
Maybe he means one that was unopened?
maybe but he could say " I've just received or ordered a new rare dragoon" or something a bit less mistakable.
im curious as to what dragoon he got :o