Hi everyone!

Hi. Cute
I'm new around here,guess you could call me a newbie to WBO. But I have been in a lot of forums so this posting system doesn't seem that new. In fact it's like an old home rather.

Anyways thank you for reading my little introduction of nonsense.
On a side note, how is everyone?
Welcome Grin Where are you from?
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

I'm one of the few from the West coast.
Just checked the map prior to posting something new. Now to explore more of this site.
West coast? That could be anywhere Grin
Okay. Then I'l be more specific but still keep my location secret.
I live in the valley of California,the upper half.
That's about as much information as I can give.
Ahh cool Grin Well welcome.
Welcome to the WBO. Joyful_3

Don't worry, we're not trying to stalk you or anything, it's common pratice here to reveal a little of where you live (nearest city and such) so we can organize meet-ups and work out who might want to come. Wink I'm from London myself~
I didn't feel like I was being stalked,justed asked questions usually I remain blank.
So it felt werid answering them to an extent that is. ^^;

Oragnized meet ups? For what exactly?
That's a 7 hour time difference,usually I'm not even up by the time it's afternoon for you those who live in londan or around that area.
Haha, well you wouldn't be able to meet with us Londoners. XD I was referring to actual physical meet ups. For instance, in London we're gonna have a meet in the July, we're gonna have a tournament and just chat and stuff. Maybe they'll be one in California soon? I'm not sure how many people live around there but once you get a number of active members near then you can start to organize these sort of things. Smile
Welcome to the WBO Zurui! Smile Try to hang around, even if it is a little bit.
Welcome to the WBO! Have you heard of the MFB?
(Jun. 13, 2009  7:30 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! Have you heard of the MFB?

No I haven't, what exactly is the MFB?
Eee
It's the new series of Beyblade. Like how we had the plastics and then the HMS, now we have MFB! They have a completely different anime and manga (no bladebreakers) and, whilst they still work in the same sort of way, they are system is entirely different with new parts and such.
We have looooads of information about them all over the site but for the basic info check out the Beywiki linked at the top of the page. There should also be some good links in the Welcome PM you recieved from Brad......make sure to read this, it's very helpful!
It's the brand new series of beyblade. It's currently being released in Japan and will make it everywhere else in Fall of 2010. Here's our Beywiki article on them. http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...t_Beyblade
Smile
Hmm intresting, that's worth checking out for the sake of being informed.
Hopefully it won't take to long. ^^;
Welcome to WBO
I'm good, how are you x3
I forgot to tell you about MFB, my bad. Pinching_eyes