Hi everyone!

Hi,I am Maximo Ex,please call me Max.I am from Argentina,I like battle and make different combos with my beys,but y can not use them because there aren't many tournaments here and y haven't got any friends who like beyblade.
Hi welcome 2 the who.my second time saying that
Hey, welcome to the WBO! Wish that I was around you so that we could blade, cus Im getting tired of all of the losers around leone and I. Smile
its weird all the people that have commented on this seem to be kyoya fans also welcom
Welcome i am a Kyoya fan but i like others anyway i know what you mean there is not alot or any tournaments here in Wales.
I like kyoya but some other bladers okay
nationsbeyblade
yeah, I havent been online for a while and it seems that kyouya and leone are becoming much more popular now. Did something interesting happen with them in the anime recently? I haven't been watching it lately.

BestLeoneBlader well gingka and kyyoya had a battle in metal masters in the end they passed out
(Feb. 20, 2012  5:29 PM)nationsbeyblade Wrote: BestLeoneBlader well gingka and kyyoya had a battle in metal masters in the end they passed out

That's interesting. How long ago was that?