Hi everyone ^_^

Hi everyone nice to meet you all I'm from the UK and I cosplayed Ming ming at the MCM expo on Saturday in May 09. If people saw me I'm sorry that I failed as her T_T. my gloves didn't come and so I couldn't match the colour for my shoes so they were wrong colour too and my wig went all poofy from too much hair spray T_T I'm sorry everyone but I'm gonna make it better >;3.

Haven't seen pictures of me yet though Pinching_eyes bit sad lol.
Oh I was talking to someone about a Ming Ming cosplayer, must've been you. I can't remember if I saw you or not in the end, there were so many cosplayers. Pinching_eyes_2 Welcome to the WBO though. Grin I'm sure you're cosplay was great. XD
Oh I dunno there was another ming ming but I didn't see her just found a picture her wig was shorter but she looked better T_T. I have found one picture of me and I look so fat you can see my belly button T_T. If any of the pictures are like that again I'm not gonna cosplay her again untill I'm thin lol.
Haha, I'm sure you're not fat but I think in totally the same way. I bought a top the other day which is too small really but I figured eventually I'd get thinner. It's not working. XD

And yeah, the other Ming Ming was probably Samstar1990 on here. Smile
Welcome to the WBO! Smile
Welcome to wbo Smile
Hi!
It would be healthy to see your photos Ming-Ming)))))))
We too are going to do cosplay on Beyblade, I have already ordered a suit of Talа =3
I saw you on Youtube ! haha, Ming-Ming is prolly my favorite character, You did pretty good on the cosplay Ming-Ming would be hard to do lol, Anyway welcome to WBO ! stay here for a long time xD.
(May. 26, 2009  7:47 AM)Raykon Wrote: I saw you on Youtube ! haha, Ming-Ming is prolly my favorite character, You did pretty good on the cosplay Ming-Ming would be hard to do lol, Anyway welcome to WBO ! stay here for a long time xD.

youtube where!!?
(May. 26, 2009  9:54 AM)Raykon Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX4NVCD3GKM
Smile

lol I'm in the background of a bleach character at 0:43

God I look like a man *slaps self*

thanks for telling me anyway Joyful_3
Lol no you don't xD, wait, was this where Spinoff was ???
Yeah it was inside expo but tbh everytime I went there not much was going on and it looked poorly organised ^^;
=) what do you speak аbout ?! It has turned out as a whole not badly))))
And that that gloves are not present - next time will correct)))))
(May. 26, 2009  1:44 PM)xMing-Mingx Wrote: Yeah it was inside expo but tbh everytime I went there not much was going on and it looked poorly organised ^^;

I would like to see you do better ...
Depends what time you got there.
If you were there saturday morning, it had only just opened and we hadn't bothered to start battling at that point, we were just showing people demos.
If you were there Saturday during the day when there were a load of people there, it was organized(ish) it's just that, well, there were people everywhere........
If you were there sunday morning then that's because I was basically hiding until Matt turned up. Pinching_eyes_2
If you were there late on the Sunday, that was because we'd all run outside. XD

Generaly speaking, the mornings were quieter, was busiest from like 12:00 till 3:00 I suppose. Still, Sunday was the best, you should've been there then. Pinching_eyes_2
Glad you joined! How did you find the forum? Was it from one of our pamphlets at spinoff?

As for the spinoff event. This was our first ever event. We didn't expect for everything to be perfect. We have learnt for future reference however. Saturday, well, it was chocker! Sunday was quieter but we had a few people battling in our 16 person tournament.