Hi everyone!!!

Well, i always liked blading ever since it came out in the U.S. and I bought my first blades, Wolborg and Galeon. Before I knew it I had about 30+ beyblades. Shortly after, there was a big regional qualifier in Anaheim, California for the Beyblade Championships. Extremely hyped up, I entered it and made it to the fourth round. That was probably the highlight event of beyblading for me, since after that I attended local tournaments which eventually died down. T.T seemingly, no one liked beyblade anymore...

I still kept all of my beyblades tho, hoping that there would still be an opportunity to use them again in a tournament or something of the sort.

As soon as I heard about Metal Fight, I had to buy at least two, so currently I have L Drago and Pegasus. Joyful_3
I'm still very interested in beyblading and hoping for the opportunity to attend more local tournaments (I'm willing to start one if there is interest ~_^), and meet new friends with a love for beyblades.
Welcome! Where do you live?
Welcome to the WBO! We have some other California bladers assuming you live in California.
Welcome Smile

(Apr. 26, 2009  10:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Where do you live?

I think he lives in Cali. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Californ...#pid129082
Yeah, I live in California. Joyful_3
Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here. Joyful_3
Hello and welcome! I'm new here too so its good to see you. Joyful_3. You sound like an experienced blader and I hope someday I can battle you, since I have family in Cali, hehe.
Thanks everyone!
Yeah, the WBO is great! Joyful_3
(Apr. 26, 2009  11:08 PM)paulie Wrote: Thanks everyone!
Yeah, the WBO is great! Joyful_3

Hi I hope you enjoy the WBO as much as I am i hope you meet some new friends

-LAITON Eee
Welcome!
I'm glad too know you are back into the game. You seem like the kinda person that'll stick around Joyful_2
heyy.
umm, enjoy the atmosphere & the many forums. lol.
Welcome to the WBO! Have a awesome time here Smile
welcome to the community Smile
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
thanks everyone!
you're all really nice and cool! Joyful_3