Hi everyone

Hey everyone I'm just and old beyblader getting back into this and I just bought over 100 dollars and beyblade stuff and if anyone in the north ga area come battle me and also thanks bey brad and metal fight for the help and to y'all I decided to wait to next week to buy the metal fight.but I did get over forty blades from plastic generation.
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
Welcome to the WBO. Hope you enjoy it here. Smile
Hey! No problem Smile Welcome.
Thanks everyone this site is what the sport of beyblade needs a good community site which may in the future make beyblade last a long time because half of us are problaly old beybladers anyway and with the new batch of players could make beyblades even make beyblades last even longer or even better make these other people outside the blading world see blading as a sport right along side sports like paintball or even better a top tier sport or even maybe and Olympic sport.
(Apr. 14, 2009  4:22 AM)djames0706 Wrote: see blading as a sport right along side sports like paintball or even better a top tier sport or even maybe and Olympic sport.

this is ridiculous and i hope this never happens (well i know it won't)

it's a game, a hobby, just accept it as that
(Apr. 14, 2009  4:26 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: this is ridiculous and i hope this never happens (well i know it won't)

it's a game, a hobby, just accept it as that

lol on the news down here in australia they called it a sport then a week later beyblade was dead lol so im happy if it just becomes a popular hobby again and welcome to wbo Smile
welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yea I guess I started watching to many beyblade episodes on YouTube LOL but I guess I'm just glad I finally got beyblades
(Apr. 14, 2009  4:37 AM)djames0706 Wrote: Yea I guess I started watching to many beyblade episodes on YouTube LOL but I guess I'm just glad I finally got beyblades

lol it happens. But im sure eventually we will get beyblade back to where it once was (or atleast close to).