Hi all

Hi all,

I'm not too sure what to say now, but I was out of playing when it got to the V-Force series, then I started up again when Metal Fusion hut the screens in the uk. From the Plastics era, my faverourite tops aware Metal Draciel, Black Dranzer, and Master Dragoon all of which I own. And from the Metal Fusion/Masters my faverourite tops are Lighting L-Drago, Rock Leone, Galaxy Pegasus, Ray Striker, and Meteo L-Drago, I own all but the last three... In my spare time I like to play music, preferable either the Bass or Lead Guitars. And at this point of time I'm planning on making a program that shows you the stats of customised Metal Fusion and Metal Masters tops. And that's me Stupid
Welcome to the WBO and have fun!
Hi, welcome to the WBO. Please read your welcome PM from Kai-V, it'll help you out. PM me if you need anything.
(Aug. 06, 2012  11:57 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: Hi, welcome to the WBO. Please read your welcome PM from Kai-V, it'll help you out. PM me if you need anything.

Will do, thanks again Stupid
Welcome to the WBO! Try to stay out of trouble and follow the rules! If you'd like a signature or avitar, just PM (Private Message) me! Grin
Welcome! You sound like a cool guy.
Welcome to the WBO. Im also from the Plastic era. Its good to have you here. Check out my gudie to the WBO in my signature. Its a good resource for new bladers. Feel free to PM me if you need anything. Im always around.
(Aug. 07, 2012  12:38 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: Welcome to the WBO and come on and join Beyblade mau5's team.

Link: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-DAYTON-O...R-THE-KILL

The members of this "team" need to stop spamming new members by telling them to join. They are new. Let them explore a bit. Don't dump responsibility on them like that. If they want to join, they should be asking you, not you ask (tell) them.

But anyways, welcome to the WBO! Read the PM from Kai-V, it helps alot.
If you like plastics and HMS, stay tuned for next years celebration. But there are some tournaments that pop up here and there for Plastics+HMS so keep your eyes peeled Smile other than that, welcome to the WBO. You can also read my guides. One for MyCode and the other for your User CP. If you do have any further questions regarding the two, feel free to message me!
(Aug. 07, 2012  8:58 AM)Insomniac Wrote: If you like plastics and HMS, stay tuned for next years celebration. But there are some tournaments that pop up here and there for Plastics+HMS so keep your eyes peeled Smile other than that, welcome to the WBO. You can also read my guides. One for MyCode and the other for your User CP. If you do have any further questions regarding the two, feel free to message me!

Brilliant, sounds cool. and thank, will do Smile
Does anyone know whether or not there is a forum on here that people can ask to have their blades valued?
umm you will have to pm a mod(the names in blue) and welcome but i would ell you but i just dont know