Hi all!

Well, what can I really say? Um, kind of got back into beys (mainly collecting) when the anime reached Australia. Been lurking a little on this site (mainly the wiki) and decided to join up today. Gotta say, not the most knowledgeable on these tops! Pinching_eyes

Anyway, looking forward to talking with the members on this forum!
welcome to the wbo.
Welcome to wbo!
welcome to the wbo! how many beys u got in ur collection(not trying to be rude)
i know ur not asking me but 3:storm pegasus,dark bull and storm aquario
WHAAAT ?
The anime has already reached Australia ? D:
Yes a long time ago i think...
They even went far ahead the United States with the episodes.
(Oct. 15, 2010  11:25 PM)blah Wrote: WHAAAT ?

They have mini marathons on Cartoon Nerwork from time to time.

Welcome by the way Joyful_3
(Oct. 15, 2010  11:25 PM)blah Wrote: WHAAAT ?

Yeah, its on CartoonNetwork. Not sure how many episodes they aired. I think that the last one was when Tsubasa joined the Dark Nebula? Well, that is the last one I saw. Right now, it seems like they aren't showing any episodes. Think it has been a couple of weeks now.

To whoever it was that asked me how many beys I have...don't have many. I gave away my old ones, but now wish I had at least kept my Driger V. Right now, the beys I have are:
Storm Pegasis
Ray Unicorno
Gravity Perseus
Dark Wolf
Dark Bull
Driger MS TAKARA
Driger MS HASBRO
Earth Aquila

But, I'm waiting to get the following delivered:
Dranzer MS
Gaia Dragoon MS
Flame Sagittario
Flame Libra
Dark Cancer
Rock Giraffe
Grand Ketos (Blue version)
Meteo L Drago
Earth Virgo
Rock Escolpio
Storm Capricorn
Rock Leone

Hoping to get my hands on Dragoon MS soon (got some offers). I know that some of them might not be considered good/useful, but I'm more of a collector. So, if I like the look...I'll end up buying it, lol.

EDIT: About the anime, seems like it is back on Cartoon Network today. Don't know if it is a repeat, but I saw that its on at 3:30pm (ESDT).