Hi, Please join this website

Wow this thread was just created to go anti-WBO? Too much time on your hands buddy. Best just to move on and stay or even leave this site. No need to look ridiculous.

EDIT:

Oh, and Auska, epic long post above. Thank you. XD
(Feb. 17, 2011  10:27 PM)AggregateS36 Wrote: Wow this thread was just created to go anti-WBO? Too much time on your hands buddy. Best just to move on and stay or even leave this site. No need to look ridiculous.

EDIT:

Oh, and Auska, epic long post above. Thank you. XD

Sadly he didnt read it and said i had nothing to say XD
your very welcome friend
i've had some rough times here but we all support this site so
this isn't a place for the middle finger
we are a community we support one another for the greater cause
Sigh. The WBO is not just facts and numbers. It's a place to share customizations, test them, talk about current beyblades and future ones, it has a battling feature, holds tournaments, make your own stuff (Your creatons) like the WBO comic, or make a dig shop, and even have sellers so generous to give you free shipping. THAT my friend, is what the WBO is about. I thought this place was just another forum, was I wrong! This place is amazing, with arguments, discussions, and more.
I'm surprised this is still open.
shouldn't a mod shut this down Grin
(Feb. 17, 2011  11:32 PM)Auska Wrote: I'm surprised this is still open.
shouldn't a mod shut this down Grin
I agree with you.
I stand by what I said before," that site is a bad egg."
this topic isnt anti-WBO at all, if you guys think like (that so not cool)
Auska: I just asked for comments! not what you said! be specific! and I read all your big off-topic post

FOR THE LAST TIME: THIS IS ONLY FOR COMMENTS, YOU DONT HAVE TO OFFEND ME. IF YOU REALLY WANT TO SUPPORT WBO, DO IT IN GOOD WAY!
Auska's post was indeed a very specific constructive comment. If you had really read it, you'd see that. It features all of your sites bad points and tells you how to improve them yet you act blind to what hes saying. Im going to go ahead and stamp your site as fail if it has admins like yourself.
Medz: Auska had a point but not related to my 1st post of this topic

READ IT AGAIN! I didnt said that I want to know bad points. I just asked for short line comments!
That sites nothing! My site is made my me! It is a pokemon site! SORRY TO BE HARSH BUT I HAVE MADE A WEBSITE THAT I WOULD LIKE YOU TO JOIN... But please do change the colour of your site, I mean Black and White? Are you a fan of the fifth genaration? The colour could change and then more people would like your site!
Thanks scorpiopei! I like your website, but..im not much interested in pokemon

People just cant post like you! Smile
Nocto: Yep, its okay
Do you have any idea at all what constructive critiscism is? Im sorry but your site blatantly sucks carp. If you want to make it better you need to start accepting criticism, without it, you'll be stuck in WBO's shadow forever...

Screw it im not going to bother anymore. I can guarantee that your site will fail.
Medz: I accept criticism! but not in a RUDE way! just like you are doing! you can never understand the difference between COPYING AND GETTING INSPIRED, because your head is full of bad wiring!
hey if eny whone nows where i can get a good bay tell me k
taylerhicks1535: This is the wrong place for it... check out some topics in "Beyblade General"
EBAY AND AMAZON doesnt fight if they have same kind of website or say you COPIED ME or say you are a SHADOW of me!!

NOTE: Some people who doesnt have good wiring in their head, they cannot understand this ^^^
Dude..........................

................you just don't get it do you?
Trichr, just leave this topic. You cannot talk right, maybe when you grow up more

DONT REPLY! TRICHR LEAVE!
Hm, it seems this topic should be closed now ...