Hi, Please join this website

(Feb. 16, 2011  2:22 PM)Ultimatebladers Wrote: Hey leave him, alone how would you like it if you had a site and it was critisise.

Actually, he should warmly welcome criticism.

Based on what people tell him, he can improve his site. That's a good thing.
I agree with Dude, but Trichr was rude by all means
I take all comments about my forum

JUST DONT BE RUDE TOWARDS IT (IM ASKING FOR COMMENTS)
sorry if I was rude......but I found it uninteresting, thats all........ nothing personal.
You may make a Blog about this but not a website atleast!!! The problem is, you are asking ppl to join yr website, which is advertising, and is prohibited on the WBO. Didnt you read the rulz?? newayz... gud site but it shoulve been a bit better. If you compare it to WBO, you have to improve a lot!! Who knows, one day you would also be admired the way BeyBrad is.......
(Feb. 16, 2011  5:08 PM)Shuya Wrote: I think it needs an RP battle area

sorry about the last post....... site is not working well on the handset!

anyways, what I want to say is that the site could do with a change in the colour scheme............
All of your criticism gave me ideas

Thanks guys! I really appreciate it!
@janpegasus: 1st of all, Im not comparing with WBO and 2nd of all, Kai-v said this is okay if it is about criticism for my website
(Feb. 16, 2011  5:08 PM)Shuya Wrote: I think it needs an RP battle area

Yep! we are on it Wink
nah, its nothing rivalry, its just a less crowded casual website of beyblade

alot easy to have fun there rather than WBO
(Feb. 16, 2011  7:57 PM)DraGoonMS-DMS Wrote: nah, its nothing rivalry, its just a less crowded casual website of beyblade

alot easy to have fun there rather than WBO

Oh? Why is that?
maybe because being an administrator, he will let us fool around!
Checked out the website. To tell the truth, I guess its ok. But every member is a admin, and theres only 2 active users. Basically its the same exact copy of this, but without any users. I mean, it's good, but there's no purpose because we already have the WBO. Also the color scheme gave me he creeps....
Maybe 1 day, you guys will realise how WBO works and how UBO
(Feb. 17, 2011  5:45 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Checked out the website. To tell the truth, I guess its ok. But every member is a admin, and theres only 2 active users. Basically its the same exact copy of this, but without any users. I mean, it's good, but there's no purpose because we already have the WBO. Also the color scheme gave me he creeps....

I filtered all the Admins, yea.. the color scheme is a bit DULL
Im on to changing the theme!

EDIT: Tell me honestly. Do you really enjoy at the WBO besides the information about Beyblade ?
(Feb. 17, 2011  3:43 PM)DraGoonMS-DMS Wrote: EDIT: Tell me honestly. Do you really enjoy at the WBO besides the information about Beyblade ?

If this is not an attempt to convert people to your site instead of this one, I do not know what this is ... Wait until you get thousands of newbies who never read the rules or anything else for that matter, and you will see that the atmosphere will change as well.

Plus, the World Beyblade Organization is not just information and talking, by the way ...
(Feb. 17, 2011  3:43 PM)DraGoonMS-DMS Wrote: EDIT: Tell me honestly. Do you really enjoy at the WBO besides the information about Beyblade ?

Personnally, I'd say I do. I actually don't care much for the Beyblade-related info, but I do enjoy sharing thoughts and info with other gamers, nerds, geeks, dorks and otakus. There's plenty of that on the WBO.

Instead of posting a plea for members on the site which you're obviously trying to surpass, how about showing what's different and better about your site?
(Feb. 17, 2011  4:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

and you will see that the atmosphere will change as well.

Plus, the World Beyblade Organization is not just information and talking, by the way ...

Yea, like black clouds in the sky!! lol!!! Grin
(Feb. 17, 2011  4:39 PM)Dude Wrote:

Personnally, I'd say I do. I actually don't care much for the Beyblade-related info, but I do enjoy sharing thoughts and info with other gamers, nerds, geeks, dorks and otakus. There's plenty of that on the WBO.

Instead of posting a plea for members on the site which you're obviously trying to surpass, how about showing what's different and better about your site?

This whole topic is a discussion about my website, so nothing harmful in it Grin
(Feb. 16, 2011  9:58 AM)DraGoonMS-DMS Wrote: that site is casual, join if you want and dont join if you dont want

It's sad I'm pretty sure this is an immature act to get back at the admins here ( such as Kai-V) probably because they said something you didn't want to hear and got your feelings hurt so you decided " i want to make my own site exactly like this one but without all those jerks"

thing is they aren't out to get you. your just not following the rules of how this site works. the people who created this put time and effort into it and want it to be - a resource full of good information- not spamming cussing and using it as a chat board.

so if you don't follow their rules and guide lines to make this work then it will either be closed and bladers everywhere will be lack there of of a good resource for bey knowledge ( which I don't think will happen any time soon) or your told to act accordingly (or possibly take a leave).

you don't want to be here then thats your choice but you may be missing out on something more worth while than you thought, the site is a bit odd and hard to get around at first but it just takes some getting used to. Once you get the hang of posting correctly and finding info its such a valuable resource.

I'm not too sure as to what set you off to doing this but its really rude actually.
I looked through your posts and it doesn't seem as though you've been harassed
or anything so I really don't understand why you would promote a site that is a mimic of this one but not nearly as good. If you wanted to use it for other reasons as a side site to this one maybe but why?

Kai-v did warn you if your trying to get people onto your site that this will be closed
and in your title thats just what your doing. I wish you wouldn't choose to create something that already exists thats like me trying to create another wikipedia.... which i wouldn't get hits on because that wiki is so full of information and mine would be lack there of all my site would be is a statement to wikipedia that they aren't so awesome and i think im better. which clearly that message would not be heard or be getting me anywhere.

hope you take some of this to heart and maybe format your site to a different purpose rather than try to be something that already is
also

from your site
"*BLUE RULES: IF ANY OF THESE RULES ARE BROKEN YOU WILL BE GIVEN A WARNING VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE, IF BROKEN AGAIN YOU WILL RECEIVE A WARNING CLIP, FINALY IF BROKEN
AGAIN YOU WILL BE BANNED!

1: There will be no abuse or violence in any post or forum thread including "forum fights"
2: The user will not send other users constant E-mails or PM's regarding threats or advertisments
3: NO SPAMMING! EX. Double Posting
4: No CUSSING or Profanity
5: No USERNAME Changes without Permission from "DraGoonMS"
6: Do not go Off-Topic In any Forum
7: No SPAMMING! EX: "lol, thanks!, awesome, cool and etc", If you want to SPAM go here: http://www.beybladeforum.mybbnew.com/sho...18#pid1618"

this ^^^ is the reason your site cannot be casual.
you will learn just as the admins have known for so long here that
the people who do ( if it stays up and people actuallly do join) join will eventaully
disregaurd the rules time and time agian and if you kick them off after 3 times you will lose
people and the friends of those people and so on. therefore you won't have a good site because
people will find your too strict
It can't be "Casual" on a forum site really the mods get tired of bad posts and become more sturn
you would over time become the thing (that you think is bad) you didnt wanna be over time
and realize you are a mirror image of this site however unable to grow out of its shadow.

that would be why this site is "better" ( I would say more worth while and useful)

EDIT: looks like Kai-v got it before i did
Auska: This topic is for comments only (IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, JUST SAY IT), theres no need to give a big explanations

Your post has no reasonable point
(Feb. 17, 2011  6:39 PM)DraGoonMS-DMS Wrote: Auska: This topic is for comments only (IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, JUST SAY IT), theres no need to give a big explanations

Your post has no reasonable point

Comments aren't restricted to a limit of text....

I had more to say then I don't like it

You didn't read any one of the paragraphs that i wrote....

which means you don't care for criticism so your only here for followers...

lets not talk about your site considering you don't want to listen

EDIT: dude.... you wrote no cussing on your own site and then posted the S word in this forum
http://www.beybladeforum.mybbnew.com/sho...18#pid1618
really your site is aweful. practice what you preach
without being "rude":
I have NOT bladed for nearly 5 years, I believed that blading was over in India! I was thrilled to discover the WBO, I felt relieved to discover that there were more like me.
Even my team members have contacted me for this, after 5 years we talked....... I was HAPPY! When I went to your site.........I was put off: too many formalities and too lame a layout. I am sorry to say this: your site is a shadowy image of WBO with almost no members.
For a start, why don't you enforce your rules properly? It seems that even yourself and the other admins and staff break the rules...

Joey-Billings Wrote:Uh eh uh oh oh ting tang walla walla bing bang

Maxsimus Wrote:fefefefdfefe

DraGoonMS Wrote:I asked toyshop keeper about rock raven and he said I got it! and then he said nope I dont have it! lol!!!
I laughed the shi.t outta me inside
I joined it. That is a copy of the WBO. I will never go on it again. And when you sign up the box that says Additional Information, you have to fill out!
Oh I joined too you'll have fun with me on your site
it'll probably for about an hour but hey
at least im not saying "i don't like it"
its more critical i won't say i warned you