Hi! Let's be friends!

Hey guys! I'm +Bell! I'm new to the whole Beyblade scene although I've always been a huge fan ever since it first started. I'm gonna thank you all in advance for the information you all post on this site cause I know it'll be extremely helpfull! Peace!
(Jun. 22, 2010  12:30 PM)+Bell Wrote: Hey guys! I'm +Bell! I'm new to the whole Beyblade scene although I've always been a huge fan ever since it first started. I'm gonna thank you all in advance for the information you all post on this site cause I know it'll be extremely helpfull! Peace!

Hello there! Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome to the WBO
+Bell... I saw this name in the past... But I do not remember where... BTW, enjoy all of this.
(Jun. 22, 2010  3:16 PM)Volta Wrote: +Bell... I saw this name in the past... But I do not remember where... BTW, enjoy all of this.

It's my nickname for lots of games. If you've played any MMOs then you may have seen me.
(Jun. 22, 2010  11:18 PM)yusei fudo Wrote: Welcome to the WBO!

Nice name lol I am a huge fan of Yugioh.
(Jun. 22, 2010  12:30 PM)+Bell Wrote: Hey guys! I'm +Bell! I'm new to the whole Beyblade scene although I've always been a huge fan ever since it first started. I'm gonna thank you all in advance for the information you all post on this site cause I know it'll be extremely helpfull! Peace!

Welcome!
hey if u do know alot about beyblades u might just become popular here
(Jun. 24, 2010  5:55 PM)Jacksonian Wrote:

Welcome!
hey if u do know alot about beyblades u might just become popular here

I get the gist of it. I was pro with the old school beys, but it seems as though they have changed a bit! I've been spending lots of time on the wiki! lol