Hi I'm new here

Hi, I am new to this place. I love Beyblade and it's always been my dream to be in a Beyblade community. I hope of being a part of the wiki editing team.
Anyway see ya guys
please do not post threads that have no meaning and are kind of useless. you can introduce yourself in already-made threads, not make another thread

sorry if i sound harsh
(Jun. 07, 2021  10:59 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: please do not post threads that have no meaning and are kind of useless. you can introduce yourself in already-made threads, not make another thread

sorry if i sound harsh

Each person can have their own introduce self thread.

Welcome to the wbo!
Welcome to the WBO!
(Jun. 07, 2021  10:59 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: please do not post threads that have no meaning and are kind of useless. you can introduce yourself in already-made threads, not make another thread

sorry if i sound harsh

you kinda did

sorry if i sound harsh

People are welcome to post threads about them joining.

(Jun. 07, 2021  9:28 AM)Adez Wrote: Hi, I am new to this place. I love Beyblade and it's always been my dream to be in a Beyblade community. I hope of being a part of the wiki editing team.
Anyway see ya guys

Welcome! Hope you have a good time here.
(Jun. 07, 2021  9:28 AM)Adez Wrote: Hi, I am new to this place. I love Beyblade and it's always been my dream to be in a Beyblade community. I hope of being a part of the wiki editing team.
Anyway see ya guys

Hello welcome to wbo (Plz read me fanfic)

sorry if i sound harsh

People are allowed to introduce the. Selfs in there own threads
(Jun. 07, 2021  7:37 PM)WorldKai Wrote: Welcome to the website!

Did  I love pfp
(Jun. 07, 2021  7:39 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2021  7:37 PM)WorldKai Wrote: Welcome to the website!

Did  I love pfp

Thanks lol
Anyway see ya guys

Welcome. Hello. Might be simple, but don't fix what isn't broken
Also everyone makes a thread about introducing themselves for multiple good reasons, just FYI