Hi I'm new,but I'm an awesome blader

Hello, I'm Pisces314 but you can call me Akio.
Welcome to WBO
(Mar. 12, 2012  11:35 AM)ModdedAPegasus Wrote: Welcome to WBO

Please elaborate/add a bit of content to your posts so you're not spamming 'Welcome to WBO'.

Other than that, Welcome to the WBO. Please read your welcome message and remember to read the first post of every thread so you aren't missing out on any important rules or information. Again, Welcome. Smile
Welcome and greetings to wbo!wish you have a great time on wbo
Welcome to the WBO. Remember to read the email Kai V sends you when you joined. If you need combo help refer to Build Me a Combo#2. The search function is very useful when it comes to finding questions that have already been answered. Ask a Question Get an Answer is a good resource. And the Beywiki is awesome. Check it out to learn some history of this game and organization. If you need any help feel free to PM me. And try not to make the Mods mad. But they are very nice.
welcome to the wbo aiko and have fun
Thanks, and do you know where to get sigs this guy named blood tells people not to give me sigs and that's why I can't get a sig, and you don't need to tell me about beyblade because ive been adicted to them roughly three years
You can make one yourself or visit the 'Your Creation' section and request from some of them.
Read BeyBlade ABBS, I'm not posting anymore chapters unless someone reads it. Recommend BeyBlade ABBS to other bladers once you've read it
You double posted and spammed, both of which are not allowed. Read the rules.
the rules dont say much, why would double posting be bad
welcome to the wbo!
Welcome, Akio. I suggest you change your username to Akio. And request a Avatar for Ldrago Wink
hi hope u have a great time on the wbo there r lots of great bladers on this site
User CP > Look under 'Your Profile' section > Change Username
Thanks, but this is a little big, right? Could you read my other threads?(This is not spamming EnVe)
Akio314, this is your introduction thread. Once you've introduced yourself, please browse around the forums for informations and future questions. Cheers, I hope you enjoy your stay here.
Do you want an avatar? I am making one. Its a Meteo Ldrago with a Flame Background. I can put your name on it. Do you want me to finish it?
Thanks, that would be great. Do you make sigs?
(Mar. 31, 2012  4:17 PM)Akio314 Wrote: Thanks, that would be great. Do you make sigs?

Um, like good ones? I dont know, depends on what your asking for Joyful_2
I'm pretty sure your as awesome as you say you are. Welcome!