Hi, I'm new. Many other girls on here? haha

Hi I'm Amy, 18 and currently living in the UK but I'm Chinese.
Moving to Uni tomorrow - studying a degree in Chemistry (no idea what's involved though - for those who understand the British Ucas system I was a Medicine reject - yup, all 4 rejections!- so I went through Clearing and ended up doing Chemistry! First day tomorrow!~)

I've loved beyblade since I was a kid but haven't had one since I my beloved Wolborg went missing mysteriously along with my sister's blades and our stadium about 8 yrs ago!
I suspect my Grandad accidentally threw them out.
Anyways, since the arrival of my little bro and the new release of BB Metal Fusion in UK, I've officially initiated my little bro (now 7) into the BB world too!

We're looking to get new blades and I'm starting afresh, though I've never really let go of my Wolborg loyalty! (However there seems like there's no way I could obtain a Wolborg MS now, especially since I'm in the UK!)

Well in a few days me and my little bro should be getting our BB Metal Fusion Vortex set, I'm getting Lightning L Drago and my bro is getting the Storm Pegasis.

I only discovered this site reccently, and let me tell you guys, I am totally impressed with this place! Aside from the awsomeness that is a real life Beyblade organisation, this place is an amazing resource for every blader! Well done Grin
Wow this is probably the longest introduction I've seen ever since I joined here.

Anyway, welcome!
Haha, yeah, sorry for the life story.
But thanks for the welcome! Grin
yeah i believe Kai-V one of the mods is a girl too im not a girl as u can tell
Welcome to the WBO Joyful_3 Nice story haha.

There are many female members on the WBO, Enjoy your stay Smile
Indeed, there are quite a few nice female members here. I'm one of them, of course!
Welcome to the wbo also there are many female members btw
Sorry for corny welcome
Enjoy your stay and put your feet out and relax!
Ohey, another Wolborg fan, nice one. (: I feel your pain about the Wolborg MS thing, I only managed to get models up the the Engine Gear one, although that one is pretty cool too.

Welcome and hello from a fellow Female member. Tongue_out
Welcome to the WBO. You can get Wolborg MS, actually. A few people IIRC are willing to sell theirs atm. I believe CPT Squirrel and Mc Frown have them, while Valentin probably has one. =P I myself have one I'm willing to part with, but in the end it's up to you on pricing, since the HMS series of beys tend to be more expensive nowadays.
Hey, Grin

I'm from the UK too Smile
Also a wolborg fan (managed to get a wolborg MS, was bloody difficult)

Welcome to the forum, hope university goes well, my gf is off to Cambridge next week lol
If you find time you should come find the wbo stand at the London MCM expo Smile
Thanks for all the welcome guys! and OMG, CAMBRIDGE?!?!
just hearing the name crushes my brain haha.
and I am gonna search so hard for a wolborg MS! however I am pretty low on cash (uni student as of today!), so it doesn't look like I'll get very far at the moment! But thanks for the leads momiji!

I'm a total anime/manga nut, but actually I've never been to the london expo! I endeavour to go there one day and be in an amazing cosplay haha.
I go every year in cosplay, it's awesome Grin

And yeah, she's going there to do Japanese XD she's practically fluent already lol.

But yeah, it'd be awesome to see you there sometime Smile
Yeah! UK! w00t!
I'm here too...
arkboy I am in awe of your girlfriend!!!!

and its cool that there seem to be quite a few bladers in the UK, I wish the map would work properly! I really wanna see how many there are in my area!
Ima dragoon fan it's awesome having all dragoons my fav is dragoon msuv it's different color and it's better
You should get wolborgs I think plastic is better but right now all beys are metal so your choice
Welcome to the WBO!
There a quite a few other female members here including the Grand Poobah of the WBO, Kai-V!
Welcome to the WBO! Wink
I just now 4 female member for now,anyway,welcome!
Well welcome to the World Beyblade Organization it makes me happy that there are so many girl's in the hole world that loves beyblade.

P.S. I think a couple of the moderators are girls at least i know that Kai-V is a girl.

P.P.S There are many new people on wbo even i am one so don't feel alone okeyTongue_out_wink
I'm new here is there any one wanting a private chat
Ok, I'm not a girl thanks
So how old are u
(Jun. 27, 2012  7:50 PM)Kyoya$$$ Wrote: I'm new here is there any one wanting a private chat
Ok, I'm not a girl thanks
So how old are u

You do not post on a thread that's almost 2 years old. That's an unnecessary bump...