Hi, I'm new!

Hi, my online name is ManicRaider but my first name is Robert so you can call me either one if you want. I decided to join so that I can learn more about Beyblading. I wanted to try it back when the original show aired but never got around to it. Before anyone says it I've already read the rules and skimmed over a few threads just to get a feel of how things are done around here. I don't really have much else to say but if you have a question for me, go for it.

P.S. - I do have one little noob-ish question to ask. Please don't be offended but does changing your Fusion Wheels and Performance Tips etc. really make a noticeable difference? Forgive my ignorance but I kinda thought that stuff was all just for the show. But if it works in real life that's awesome.
welcome! and yes changing part do change alot
(Oct. 18, 2010  9:16 PM)ManicRaider Wrote: Fusion Wheels and Performance Tips

What are those. Ha.
And yes, it makes a LOT of difference.
it helps a bunch! congrats on joining! i have a dark wolf and a flmae sagitario. sagetario always won. i changed their fusion wheels and wolf kept winning! i love changing parts.
(Oct. 18, 2010  9:56 PM)kaekage898 Wrote: i have a dark wolf and a flmae sagitario. sagetario always won.

That's because Dark Wolf is carp.