Hi! I'm (insert name here)

Hello! I'm CyberUltimanium, or just Cyber. I love Beyblading and have always wanted one since the plastic gen. Now I have a good collection of beyblades, and I'm here to share them and more with all of you guys on the WBO. I hope to be of any use for anyone in need of help.
quote='CyberUltimanium' pid='810265' dateline='1318331131']
Hello! I'm CyberUltimanium, or just Cyber. I love Beyblading and have always wanted one since the plastic gen. Now I have a good collection of beyblades, and I'm here to share them and more with all of you guys on the WBO. I hope to be of any use for anyone in need of help.
[/quote]

Hmm i guess this can stay but welcome to the wbo
Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization.
Welcome to the WBO!!! XD Be sure to read the rules before posting and enjoy the forum Wink I'm curious to see your collection Eee
(Oct. 11, 2011  12:57 PM)Phoenix Inferno Wrote: quote='CyberUltimanium' pid='810265' dateline='1318331131']

Hmm i guess this can stay but welcome to the wbo
[/quote]

what did that mean?
(Oct. 11, 2011  12:05 PM)CyberUltimanium Wrote: Hello! I'm CyberUltimanium, or just Cyber. I love Beyblading and have always wanted one since the plastic gen. Now I have a good collection of beyblades, and I'm here to share them and more with all of you guys on the WBO. I hope to be of any use for anyone in need of help.
Hey, you stole my nickname... Unhappy
jk, Welcome to the WBO, and good luck with that collection!

Love it. Thanks guys. Ill post up my collection on my profile or the forum if ya want. Tongue_out

CyberBlader27
Sorry bout that. My name is just too long. :3
Welcome! Hope your enjoying the site!
Welcome! Dont anger users with blue names, they are very knowledgable. Have fun!
Oh hey there! I'm OneWingedAngel, but you can call me OWA, Ultima, or even my old name, UltimaPegasus! I know, right now you're thinking: "What the Hell Kerbecs? Some random dude is talking to me!" Well, I'm just gonna give you a little intro! I bet Kai-V has already given you the rules, but here's a little run through:

*insert holy music* DA RULEZZZ!!!!!
Here's a few tips:

~ If you need help, ask a user with a blue name!!!
~ Be open minded! If someone says your combo's bad, don't go Berserk!
~ Post in the right topic!

HAVE FUN!!!!

PS: Hey! my name used to be a bit like yours! [UltimaPegasus]
Here's my collection... Grin

LightningL-Drago100hf
MFCyberPegasus100HF
RockAquario125SF
StormPegasus105RF
GalaxyPegasusW105R2F
FlameSaggatarioC145S
CyberPegasus105F(LEGEND)
MeteoL-DragoLW105LF
BurnFireblaze/Phoenix135MS
RayStrikerD125CS(MAIN)

Stadiums
Lightning Force
V-Force Mobile
Triple Battle

Launchers
Hasbro LightLauncher(5)
Hasbro LightLauncherL(2)
String Launcher (Handle 'grip' is broken, still functional)
Launchergrip(Hasbro)
10 Tools

And of course...

1 Bey Spirit Grin

I have 25 bucks, so what new bey should I get? I live in the U.S.
I can't use eBay, just to let you know T.T
I'm thinking of a Defense Type, like Twisted Tempo (Basalt Horogium) or Grand Cetus. Also want Hyper Aquario, yes I know it sucks, but it's so COOL 0_0
Hey, welcome! Also with $25 you could buy a Variares DD from me on Amazon or Paypal. Just hit the bunny (my signature), and it will take you to my selling thread. There it has video proof and straight links to my stuff.
UPDATE

Got Gravity Perseus (Hasbro)

And Midnight Bull.

I also got a Thermal Lacerta, but it is not in my possession yet ._o
(Nov. 30, 2011  2:31 AM)CyberUltimanium Wrote: UPDATE

Got Gravity Perseus (Hasbro)

And Midnight Bull.

I also got a Thermal Lacerta, but it is not in my possession yet ._o

Do not post that here, post it in the "Recent Purchases Thread". Welcome threads are valid for two days after creation.