Hi.... I'm a mega noob! =D

Hey peoplez. =D I just recently got into beyblade and I am like WAAAYYYYY new at this. lol. hopefully I'll get better though. Um....... I just bought my 1st stadium thinger yesterday and so far I have only 3 beyblades..... wow.... I feel like a loser on this forum.... lol. I'm like soooo behind everybody else. xD But um....... I have a youtube account for Pokemon stuff. I'm gonna start uploading beyblade videos to that account too though. Um..... yeah... That's pretty much all I have to say.. Oh! One more thing! My favorite Beyblade is Dark Gasher.... even though I don't have it yet. : S
Dont worry! anyways im Stormblader!(have to miss out the last three letters to stop smily) ive you need to find out about beyblades go to BeyWiki! and please..
DONT MAKE STUPID POST!!!! itl help every one! Check out Beychannel WBO's Youtube Channale plenty of info there! so welcom to WBO! (gives hug)
I suggest you read the Private Message sent to you by Kai-V.
It contains all you need to know about pretty much anything and everything here.
Welcome.
Coolio! Thanks StormBlader. Joyful_3 And ok. I'll definitely try not to make stupid annoying posts. xD And awesome. I'll subscribe to WBO's youtube channel for sure! ^^D
(Oct. 23, 2010  2:41 PM)Tyson Wrote: I suggest you read the Private Message sent to you by Kai-V.
It contains all you need to know about pretty much anything and everything here.
Welcome.

Pretty much Tyson BTW check out my DQ9 Best Moments thred if your a dragon quest fan!
(Oct. 23, 2010  2:44 PM)Typhlosionwolf Wrote: Coolio! Thanks StormBlader. Joyful_3 And ok. I'll definitely try not to make stupid annoying posts. xD And awesome. I'll subscribe to WBO's youtube channel for sure! ^^D

No ProbTongue_out_wink
if you want dark gasher its easy to find for $7.96 at your local walmart. and have fun here on WBO and dont feel behind on the number of beyblades you have your 2 behind me thats not far i only have 5. but still dont under estimte me
No need to feel that way. I'm also like that. Smithicide
(Oct. 23, 2010  4:10 PM)iangarcia0 Wrote: if you want dark gasher its easy to find for $7.96 at your local walmart. and have fun here on WBO and dont feel behind on the number of beyblades you have your 2 behind me thats not far i only have 5. but still dont under estimte me

lol. Trust me..... I definitely won't under estimate you. xD And awesomez!!! Joyful_3 Guess I'm heading to Wal-Mart later. ^^D
OK, welcome. As a starting Bey, get Earth Aquila.
Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!! We're too late you already bought a Hasbro Stadium!
(Oct. 24, 2010  12:44 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!! We're too late you already bought a Hasbro Stadium!

Say wha? o_0 What's wrong with Hasbro stadiums? Are they bad!?
Very. Flat, no exits, and paint crud.
(Oct. 24, 2010  1:20 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Very. Flat, no exits, and paint crud.

:\ Great....... I'll get a new one off of Ebay soon. I'm probably gonna get a white one called Super Attack. Is that one decent?
TT or Hasbro?
(Oct. 24, 2010  1:38 AM)Wraith Wrote: TT or Hasbro?

It's TT.
It's good
if you buy the hasbro stadium you an just use paint thiner. it will get rid of the crud.
Well, the best one there is the MFB Attack Stadium. BUT, not many people sell them if they do its kinda high so i'd suggest standard stadium.

P.S. Don't worry, I made many stupid posts. Smile
(Oct. 24, 2010  9:59 PM)Rock Leo Wrote: if you buy the hasbro stadium you an just use paint thiner. it will get rid of the crud.

I don't get it. What's this "paint crud" that everyone's talking about? o_0 I've been using the Hasbro stadium and haven't noticed any "paint crud". Is "paint crud" paint that comes off the stadium or something? xD
to get u on the right track some good beys r flame libra, thermal pisces l drago and rock leone
(Oct. 25, 2010  12:06 AM)beyblade713 Wrote: to get u on the right track some good beys r flame libra, thermal pisces l drago and rock leone

Cool. I already have L-Drago and I just bought Rock Leone today. =D
next time you use your stadium after look at the performence tip it will probubly have "paint crud" on it
(Oct. 25, 2010  12:07 AM)Typhlosionwolf Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2010  12:06 AM)beyblade713 Wrote: to get u on the right track some good beys r flame libra, thermal pisces l drago and rock leone

Cool. I already have L-Drago and I just bought Rock Leone today. =D

GO ROCK LEONE!!!!!!
The "paint crud" is the paint that comes off the stadium and shows up on the performance tip of the blade. BTW, ...good beys are Lightning L Drago, Earth Eagle, Storm Pegasis, and Dark Bull. Don't get Flame Libra unless for fun same with thermal Pices..
Flame Libra and Thermal Pisces , are worthless , only good for the wheels , and Thermal only shows mediocre performance. Uncertain.Anyways , welcome !
(Oct. 25, 2010  2:35 AM)Akel Wrote: The "paint crud" is the paint that comes off the stadium and shows up on the performance tip of the blade. BTW, ...good beys are Lightning L Drago, Earth Eagle, Storm Pegasis, and Dark Bull. Don't get Flame Libra unless for fun same with thermal Pices..

Why not?