Hi, I'm Silver

I am Silver Moonrox (Not real name, but what everybody else knows me as) and I am a fairly experienced blader from Gravenhurst Ontario, in Canada. I know my stuff, I have held a few local tournaments with friends and the community, and won all I have competed in. My first beyblade (Other than plastics, which I briefly used when I was younger) was a Dark Wolf, and I still have the clear wheel from him, and it is very valuable to me. I use hasbro (GASP!) instead of takara tomy because for me, takara is hard to obtain, due to lack of a credit card or whatever. I am going to try my best to say Hell instead of Hades, clear wheel instead of energy ring. I would probably lose to most of you in a tournament (most of you have access to metal fury) but I can still prove to be a fair challenge. So, um... Hi.
Welcome to the WBO! Smile Please make sure to read your welcom PM from Kai-V and the rules Wink. Hope you enjoy it here!
Hm, Dark Wolf in General is a Bad Beyblade, even though CH120 is useful.
Ask your parents for Beyblades for things such as Christmas Presents or Birthday presents if you don't have access to a credit card!

Some worthwhile purchases are:
Duo Uranus [Needs more testing, however very promising]
Diablo Nemesis [possibly, not tested yet]
Death Quetzalcoatl
Hell Kerbecs BD145WD
Vari Ares
Storm Pegasis 105RF

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me, or other knowledgeable members such as: Th!nk, Dan, and the rest of the Committee. Also, make sure you read the Welcome PM that you were sent when you joined, as it will help you to avoid getting warned, and will also make your experience here smoother. With all that aside...

Welcome to the WBO!
I have decided to probably wait until metal fury is released here.
I do have a Hell Kerbecs, and a fairly good collection of beyblades.
Oh, and dark wolf was pretty bad I know, but he was fairly good for me and didn't lose at all until metal masters, because the first releases murdered him, galaxy pegasis, meteo l-drago, thermal lacerta. And storm pegasis I choose not to buy, I find his parts fragile (I have bought 4 in total, all I have left from them is the storm metal wheels). I'm trying to get a twisted tempo (sorry, forgot takara tomy name) next because of the fusion wheel and WD. I have 2 WDs but both are flattened from Earth Eagle and Gravity Perseus. And a good attack combo for Perseus is RF right? Well, his tip has no slope, it's fully flat, and he has more attack power right now than anything I have seen, destroying Kerbecs and grand cetus with RS (Does cetus have a different name?).
(Dec. 30, 2011  3:51 AM)SilverMoonrox Wrote: I have decided to probably wait until metal fury is released here.
I do have a Hell Kerbecs, and a fairly good collection of beyblades.
Oh, and dark wolf was pretty bad I know, but he was fairly good for me and didn't lose at all until metal masters, because the first releases murdered him, galaxy pegasis, meteo l-drago, thermal lacerta. And storm pegasis I choose not to buy, I find his parts fragile (I have bought 4 in total, all I have left from them is the storm metal wheels). I'm trying to get a twisted tempo (sorry, forgot takara tomy name) next because of the fusion wheel and WD. I have 2 WDs but both are flattened from Earth Eagle and Gravity Perseus. And a good attack combo for Perseus is RF right? Well, his tip has no slope, it's fully flat, and he has more attack power right now than anything I have seen, destroying Kerbecs and grand cetus with RS (Does cetus have a different name?).

Welcome to the WBO, and names are not that important since we all live with Hasbro and Takara. Check out the Hasbro Testing thread for Hasbro stadiums, and everywhere else for our official uses. Read your first PM and you are on the right track( part pun)!
Cool welcome to the organization
Welcome to the community. Look around, I'm sure you will find a lot of useful information here, no matter how experienced you are.