Hi I'm LDago Ldrago

i'm new here but i'm already starting to understand. i live in America so i can't understand some things but i do know a lot about Japan Tongue_out
well ldrago ldrago, welcome to the wbo but i said you have to make lyserg youre pet!!!
Welcomes, From the BeyCenter.
Welcome to the WBO!
(Sep. 01, 2011  4:23 AM)LDrago Ldrago Wrote: I love Beet the vandle buster

A fellow fan. Finally. Warm Welcomes even more.
Welcome to the WBO! My brother likes "beet the vandel buster," too. im not so fond of it, but anyway, wut bey do u use, ldrago ldrago? im going to assume ldrago, but just to be sure.
Welcome, im not big on this site but soon hopefully Smile

Just try not to make threads that people have made before. cause they will be closed, i know from experience, lol
(Sep. 01, 2011  11:37 PM)Blader4298 Wrote: Welcome, im not big on this site but soon hopefully Smile

Just try not to make threads that people have made before. cause they will be closed, i know from experience, lol

I havent been on in awhile, either. And by awhile i mean about 5 months(i mean before i got on earlier tonight). I've been busy. But i will be on more often, now. And to add on to what you said, Blader4298, dont make threads that are about things such as how annoying people that make fun of beyblade are, or any type of thread that the mods just dont like because they like to pick on people. I know from experience, too. but otherwise, have fun.Tongue_out_wink
Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome to the WBO! Feel free to ask me any questions if you have problems with the site Wink