Hi!I'm Dragoon_X!Let it Rip!

Hey guys, I'm new here in the WBO. Dragoon_X is my User Name. But actually my name is Lukas, was not Beyblade_BR User?'s Me. Simply lost my password. Well, on the User Name Dragoon_X is my beyblade. I know it is not official, but anyway it is my Beyblade.
I managed to ride the Dragoon X using parts of Storm Pegasis and Dragoon G, Dragoon or X.

[Image: 6a00fad68d72fb000400fad6adf6e20005-500pi.jpg]
X is such a cool letter, right?

Welcome and have a safe and yet epic day.
my beyblade what in my sig or avatar or just real collection?
i have a dragoon v, dranzer g and driger v in plastics and ive got, wolf d125b, pegasis 105f, dark wolf df145fs and storm pegasis 105rf in mfb with an mfb balance stadium.
How cool! Ja I: Storm Pegasus 105RF, Flame SGTO, Pegasus 105F and Bull 105F
Beyblades plastic: Dragoon Galaxy, Dranzer GT, Draciel HMS, Dragoon MS and Driger S
Stadium: Engine Gear Stadium -.-
Hilarious, you two already seem friends.
you go to your settings and scroll down to where it says Miscellaneous and click buddy/ignore list and then put my exact username in the top bar.
You may not know this, but "Let it Rip!" is the outdated term. It's now "Go Shoot!"

My Blade? [MF] Quetzalcoatl 90 RF (MF is Metal Face)
(Dec. 13, 2009  12:11 AM)Dragoon_X Wrote: But actually my name is Lukas, was not Beyblade_BR User?'s Me. Simply lost my password.
Hm, we do not allow multiple accounts, if I understand your sentence correctly. If you were Beyblade_Brazil and that you lost your password, you should contact one of the Committee members and we could work something out for you, like merging both accounts or something like that.

SonicManEXE Wrote:You may not know this, but "Let it Rip!" is the outdated term. It's now "Go Shoot!"
It has always been "Go Shoot" in Japan, however Hasbro decided to change it to "Let it rip" outside East Asia for some reason. That expression is not necessarily outdated, seeing as Hasbro might decide to use it again with the launch of Beyblade Metal Fusion.
[quote = "Kai-Dateline V 'pid = '219767' = '1260662388 ']

Hm, não permitimos que várias contas, se eu compreendo a sua frase corretamente. Se você fosse Beyblade_Brazil e que você perdeu sua senha, você deve contatar um dos membros do Comitê e podíamos trabalhar em algo para você, como a fusão das duas contas ou algo parecido.[/ quote]

You can only release this time? But I liked this new account ok? Wink
(Dec. 13, 2009  12:55 AM)bey tempest Wrote: no probs glad to have an extra friend Smile

is it ok if i add u to you helped me out a bit when i joined and i dident even add you
Welcome to the WBO Joyful_3
Isn't your signature a little big...?
(Dec. 13, 2009  2:43 AM)Omega Wrote: Isn't your signature a little big...?
It is not his signature, which is why I did not remove it.

Dragoon_X, I still do not understand you well ... If you could confirm that you were indeed Beyblade_Brazil, then I suppose I will merge both accounts into that new one, 'Dragoon_X'. While your e-mail addresses are similar, you have different IPs ...
Hey! welcome to the WBO! I hope you enjoy it here Wink
i'm new here too, but welcome!

( portuguese ahead > cara, eu também sou brasileiro. tinha dado uma parada com beyblade porque a loja que vendia elas aqui tinha fechado, e também por causa da escola... mas agora eu voltei! espero poder conversar com você em breve. < )