Hi. I am the Dragon Emperess

Hi Guys. I am Dana and i come from Germany. I am 16 Years old and I love Beyblade - my favourite Bey is L-Drago ;D
My english isnt the best, but i hope you'll understand me ^^'
My hobbies are - BEYBLADE! drawing, playing the E- Guitar and Keyboard and Whu Shu. O have got 5 Beys. One of them is L-Drago Destructor. ♥
Yes, i am a Ryuga-Fan *-*
Hm. Thats all i can say now... If you have Questions - ask me ^^
i don't bite! ....often... Wink

hey welcome.(lol the ending is nice)

questions:
what are your other beys
whats your favorite series
what makes you wanna battle
are you a strong blader
^^ My other Beys are Hades Kerbecs, Lightning L Drago. Meteo L Drago and Earth Eagle. But i mostly like L drago destructor Joyful_2
My favorist Series? Beyblade Metal Fusion
Hm. A strong Blader? I am quite good - i dont lose a battle often...- but i think i must be Better! I must!
what makes you wanna battle? sorry, i dont understand...
like when you watch beyblade metal fusion do you wanna battle immediatly
Sure, i wanna battle - i must be better! If i dont battle - O.o that would be not good!
@ Dana Dragorea: Be sure to read the rules of the forum, before trying to do anything fancy, alright?
Hello Dana, did you know that Hasbro is releasing Mercury Anubis 85XF in January 2013. Did you also know that Hasbro is releasing Duo Uranus 230WD as Duo Ice Titan 230WD, and that Duo Ice Titan will only be in Stamina Mode.
Welcome. Smile. Have fun here. I like your introductions ending.

@HorogioTemp, stop spamming this thread with stuff. It's an introductory thread, not a place to post future beyblade releases.