Hi I am new here!!!!!!!

Hello my screen name here is Squirrel Zone. I enjoyed playing Beyblade with my cousins, and friends back durring its time. I've now heard of new Beyblade toyline and series comming out from a friend. A google search later and I'm here.

I hope to be embraced with open arms in this community.
Hey, welcome to WBO! Smile Hope you enjoy it here.

So you know about Metal Fight Beyblade (MFB) then?
Yes, I know a bit about Metal Fight. I been non-member viewing post for longer then I been member.
(Mar. 20, 2009  5:55 PM)Squirrel Zone Wrote: Yes, I know a bit about Metal Fight. I been non-member viewing post for longer then I been member.

I wish more people would do this!

Welcome Grin
Welcome the community Squirral Zone!
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
Welcome! Glad you found us. You should add yourself to the map already, if you haven't already.
*opens arms* Welcome! *hug*
Whereabouts are you from? Grin
Hello Welcome to WBO :} Sigh I GOTS TO GO TO WORK -sob-
Welcome! Be sure to check for any WBO events close by you! They are listed under World Beyblade Organization in Beyblade Discussion. Hope you have fun!
Have a great time here, like Rocky said where abouts are you from? maybe someone lives close to you.
For March Break I am living in Toronto with my father.

Most of the time I live with my mother and sister in Sault Ste. Marie.
(Mar. 21, 2009  10:45 PM)Squirrel Zone Wrote: For March Break I am living in Toronto with my father.

You live in Ontario? We're hosting a tournament in Toronto in May Gasp
(Mar. 21, 2009  10:45 PM)Squirrel Zone Wrote: For March Break I am living in Toronto with my father.

Check out the Beyblade War Room Thread. If by any chance you are in Toronto during those days, I would highly advise going. It is set to be the largest scale WBO tournament yet.
I usually only go to Toronto for long weekends, breaks, and holidays. Don't think there is anything like that in May.

Wait, urgh, Victoria Day...
(Mar. 21, 2009  10:54 PM)Squirrel Zone Wrote: I usually only go to Toronto for long weekends, breaks, and holidays. Don't think there is anything like that in April.

April? The tournament is in May. edit: you fixed your post

Would it be that much of a problem to come up for the weekend its happening? We can use as many Bladers as we can get! And you wouldn't want to miss this either if you had the choice, trust me. Smile
Isn't it Memorial Day weekend anyway? The weekend its happening, I mean.