Hi Everybody!

Hi people, my name is BlackDranzerMS. I started Beyblade back around 2002/03 and I think my first Beyblades were the electronic Dranzer and Dragoon. I played Beyblade until the end of the original series.
I went to India in 2006 and over there they were still selling Beyblades, from all the original series including MS and G. There were so many Beyblades I hadn't seen because in the UK, by the time the original series died out the only acessible beyblades were Driger MS and Strata/Gaia Dragoon MS. My cousin was really into Beyblade so I bought a Draciel MS. In a local newspaper there was an ad saying there was a tournament at the shopping centre we were going to anyway. I forgot to bring a Beyblade so I bought a Dranzer MS as Dranzer was and still is my favourite bit beast. I actually reached the semi-finals but lost there due to my faulty launcher. That and I was against the R/C Dragoon.
That same cousin came to my house in the holidays this year and by this time he was into the new series. I myself had only heard of the series but never paused to look at the new Beyblades. When my 3-year-old cousin came to my house he said 'I want to play Beybalades'(that isn't a typo). When my other cousin and I played with him the 3 year old got bored and went off. But my other cousin asked if I still played Beyblade. I said no but asked him to tell me about MF. He started going on about metal wheels, tips, etc. When we went to a toy store we found the Beyblade section and he explained which were good and so on. But even by now I had never seen a MF Bey spin, let alone battle. But then my cousin's birthday came up so my Dad got him two beys. So we battled a lot. He has gone now(my cousin) but I have been looking at beys and decided I'll get Bey or two. Which ones, is yet to be decided.

Sorry for my really long ramble but I like writing. And this is my story.
Stupid BlackDranzerMS Stupid
welcome to the wbo enjoy your time
Welcome To the WBO. Hope you have a great time here.
If you have any questions just PM me.
welcome fellow bladers to the awesome site of bey. enjoy it..XD
WELCOME TO WBO!! HAVE A GOOD TIME HERE...and I know about the tournament you attended...it must be a landmark tourney...there were many of them in 2004-6 but I never got to attend any of them...lucky you getting to the semi-finals Smile
Hope you enjoy the WBO
(Jun. 03, 2011  1:37 PM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: WELCOME TO WBO!! HAVE A GOOD TIME HERE...and I know about the tournament you attended...it must be a landmark tourney...there were many of them in 2004-6 but I never got to attend any of them...lucky you getting to the semi-finals Smile

Yeah that's the one, I remember now! Thanks! And thanks to all who replied.