Hi! :D

Hi, I'm new here! I only started playing around the start of the year, but I've been stalking this site as a guest since I bought my first Beyblades. But I finally decided to join. So, Hi! :D
Hello welcome to WBO hope you have a great time!, read the PM Kai-V sent you PM me or Samma if you need anything where always there need beyblades PM me!
Welcome stalker. You did the same thing I did before I joined. Read Kai-V's PM and have fun.
Hi man welcome to the world beyblade organization, enjoy and be sure not to get warned Grin
Welcome to the wbo!
Welcome to the WBO and I hope you have a good time!
Hi welcome to the WBO. Read the welcome pm Kai-V send's you. Try not to make bad post's a get a warning level or banned. You should check if there is any tournament's where you are there realy fun. If you have a question about Beyblade go to Ask a Question get a answer.If you have bey's and whant a combo go to Build me a combo. If you have a question about the WBO then go to Question's about the WBO. And you should read Th!nk's and Dark Mousey guide. Well enjoy your stay on the WBO.