Hi! Beybladejapan is here!

Hi, I have been in Japan for 10 years. I have been beyblading for awhile now. I decided to get more involved in beyblading. I started a new youtube channel, a shop to get beyblades direct from Japan, and am starting to create some community tournaments around my area in Japan. I hope to help out the WBO with specs on new beyblades as they come out in Japan.

In short I am happy to become a member of the WBO!

3,2,1, Go Shoot!!
Welcome to the WBO! Grin Make sure to read the PM Kai-V sent you!
welcome to WBO Grin and hello there!
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization!
Have you ever thought of connecting North American and European members with Takara-Tomy beyblades? (Shipping them that is, members pay for it.) If so you could be very useful to this community. Since you have direct access to the latest beyblades, I suggest you make your way to Beyblade Customizations forum as you can conduct tests for us on the latest parts etc. :V
Welcome! I'm so agreed with Dan, you can help us A LOT!
(Mar. 07, 2011  1:22 AM)L-Drago rules Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! Grin Make sure to read the PM Kai-V sent you!
Trying to get though that now!

K17khairi Thanks

Dan My shop will be shipping Takara Tomy products from Japan worldwide. I want to help out as much as possible with any testing and wiki articles. I will take a look at the customization forum. Still getting used to the forum though!
welcome to the WBO
@ the latest posters thank you glad to be here at WBO
Welcome to the WBO! Smile It would be really cool if you could host some tournaments in Japan. We have WBO tournaments being hosted all around the world, but none have taken place in Japan yet!
Sure just send me some details on the process and such. Would be happy to do some WBO organizing here.
Welcome to The WBO!!!!
Cool u live japan.......
anyways WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
(Mar. 07, 2011  1:24 AM)Dan Wrote: Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization!
Have you ever thought of connecting North American and European members with Takara-Tomy beyblades? (Shipping them that is, members pay for it.) If so you could be very useful to this community. Since you have direct access to the latest beyblades, I suggest you make your way to Beyblade Customizations forum as you can conduct tests for us on the latest parts etc. :V
I totally agree wid you Dan, also he may inform everyone of the new releases and latest news dat he might read in the Corocoro magazine.
Welcome to the WBO
Welcome To THE AWESOME WBO!!! You are going to enjoy yourself a lot here!
Thanks for all the love everybody!
(Apr. 18, 2011  1:44 PM)bladeruler Wrote: [Image: cooltext529219057.png]

Just stop. Your saying welcome to people that have been here for a while so read the date before you post.