Hi!

Hello, well I just watched Metal Fusion on YTV and it was AWESOME, so I'm back into BeybladesStupid, but is there any tournaments in Toronto that are NOT in parks lol, because I saw a video of some people beyblading...in the park(weeeird).
Tournaments are fan run, a park may be the only place available. What's wrong with a park, anyway?
(May. 16, 2010  5:58 PM)CherryICG Wrote: Tournaments are fan run, a park may be the only place available. What's wrong with a park, anyway?

Well I dunno, I thought like a store or something. Smile
Well, since they are fan run, I don't think we could get our hands on a store very easily...

And parks are public places, you don't need to pay to use them, that will help.

Anyway, welcome to WBO. There are quite a few people here, but it seems to slow down on the weekend. Where do you live, by the way? In Toronto, or near?
Welcome to the WBO! Smile There are a lot of members from Toronto here.

I don't know why Beyblade Revival Cup hasn't been mentioned yet. It's in a couple of weeks. It will be one of the biggest tournaments of the year. A lot of people will be attending and there will be some great prizes.
welcome to WBO

see you at the tounaments
Yeah Im from Toronto(Very close to the flea market, very) and Beyblade Revival Cup seems interresting, I might attend Smile
That's cool, I've noticed a lot of people in Toronto. I live in Kitchener, and there are not many people that I've seen on this site. Once I get my liscense I'll probably go to most of the tournaments in the area. Me and my buddy might host our own though.
Oh and is the Beyblade Revival Cup a fan tournament or is it like ''Official''?
(May. 16, 2010  8:50 PM)Ihtesam Wrote: Oh and is the Beyblade Revival Cup a fan tournament or is it like ''Official''?

From the home page (when you are not logged in):

Quote:Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization! We are the unofficial sanctioning body for the battling spinning top hobby Beyblade by Takara-Tomy. We offer a comprehensive ranking system allowing you to battle other Bladers for BeyPoints, a detailed Beyblade encyclopedia in the form of the Beywiki, and the world's largest and most active Beyblade discussion forums! Join today! If you're already a member, please login.

Beyblade Revival Cup, is an official WBO tournament, but the World Beyblade Organization is not affiliated with Hasbro/ Takara, so this is a fan tournament.
Welcome to the WBO
Welcome!
Welcome to WBO!
Bienvenid@ a la WBO!