Hi !

Hi ! I am NamanSpryzen , I love Shu and Spryzen. I am a boy ..... and I love Beyblades ! I have around 10 beys. 
Reply “Let it rip! “ if some of this is you !!!!     LET IT R.      I.      P.     ! Please be safe !
Hey! Hope you enjoy your stay here! Please do read the rules, because I remember when I started, and many other new members too, without reading the rules we tend to accidentally break them and spam post. I try my best not to do it now, but what’s done is done. Stop yourself from repeating the pattern! And most importantly, have fun!
(Sep. 08, 2020  12:45 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Hey! Hope you enjoy your stay here! Please do read the rules, because I remember when I started, and many other new members too, without reading the rules we tend to accidentally break them and spam post. I try my best not to do it now, but what’s done is done. Stop yourself from repeating the pattern! And most importantly, have fun!

Hello! Can you give me the link to the rules?
(Sep. 08, 2020  1:19 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2020  12:45 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Hey! Hope you enjoy your stay here! Please do read the rules, because I remember when I started, and many other new members too, without reading the rules we tend to accidentally break them and spam post. I try my best not to do it now, but what’s done is done. Stop yourself from repeating the pattern! And most importantly, have fun!

Hello! Can you give me the link to the rules?
Just click in the ...More option
Here https://worldbeyblade.org/Announcement-Community-Rules (just click the more options like Ali Baba said and hit community rules)