Hi

Hello

I use to be a long time beyblader player and collector but until i heard about it comming back and releasing the toys I'm so back in and going to work on getting back in the style of beyblading. Hope to be welcome and enoy this game nbeing back once i get the new supplies needed for it.

I'm nightpegasus and hope to see most of you in tourneys and i may even meet a few other fellow canadians.

peace out fellow beybladers Smile
Welcome to the WBO!
Thanks for the welcome ^^ and can't wait to start playing again and trainning hard Smile
welcome to the wbo
theres a torney being planned for an on the 29th
and beyblade metal fusion anime is coming out may 15th
this was a great time to join
Yes it was and thanks for the welcome Nova and so my new beyblade jounrey starts again and am very excited for this released
Hey!Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome, I hope you will feel at home with a large number of Canadians here.
Awww thank you all for the welcome and i feel at home already and have any of you seen the new beyblades yet? in ontario or anywhere else yet^^
(May. 10, 2010  10:09 PM)NightPegasus Wrote: Awww thank you all for the welcome and i feel at home already and have any of you seen the new beyblades yet? in ontario or anywhere else yet^^

As of yet, there's been no news. The moderators will re-open the respective thread when it has been confirmed.
GL man, you should go to the Revival Cup in TO.
and Bey Brad, the founder is from Quebec, so no worries about not having enough of us canadians.
=]
to you live in the maratimes and welcome im in nb canada
Why thank you all and i can't wait to see when the toys are released i'll be starting my trainning again to become a beyblader who i was before and teach those in my neighbour hood how its done
Welcome
Welcome to the WBO
Bienvenido a la WBO!
Welcome to WBO!
Thanks for the welcome guys and have there been any other news on the released of they blades for metal fusion yet and its great to have this game come back after 7 years
Hm, your welcome post has as many replies as mine now, and almost as many views.

Challenge FTLULZ!