Hi

hello! I'm boogie. I'm super competitive and I love challenges I live in Illinois so contact me if you are near and want to battle.
Welcome to the WBO! We hope you enjoy your stay Joyful_3
(May. 18, 2019  8:43 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: hello! I'm boogie. I'm super competitive and I love challenges I live in Illinois so contact me if you are near and want to battle.

Hello boogie it's me Lucidcode70 I wanted to battle you in the tournament but I couldn't and also can you make a metal fight tournament in Illinois because I am not old enough to make one

(Oct. 25, 2019  1:02 AM)Lucidcode70 Wrote:
(May. 18, 2019  8:43 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: hello! I'm boogie. I'm super competitive and I love challenges I live in Illinois so contact me if you are near and want to battle.

Hello boogie it's me Lucidcode70 I wanted to battle you in the tournament but I couldn't and also can you make a metal fight tournament in Illinois because I am not old enough to make one

Hey boogie if you can't make a metal fight tournament in Illinois just make another tournament next month on a Saturday afternoon I can not make one because I am not old enough
(Oct. 25, 2019  1:02 AM)Lucidcode70 Wrote:

Yep! We are planning the next tournament right now! MFB will definitely be included
(Oct. 25, 2019  1:17 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2019  1:02 AM)Lucidcode70 Wrote: Hello boogie it's me Lucidcode70 I wanted to battle you in the tournament but I couldn't and also can you make a metal fight tournament in Illinois because I am not old enough to make one

Yep! We are planning the next tournament right now! MFB will definitely be included

Ok I will win this tournament

What is your favorite metal fight combo
(Oct. 25, 2019  1:17 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Yep! We are planning the next tournament right now! MFB will definitely be included

Hope it is in Tennessee, if not then ok
(Oct. 25, 2019  10:45 PM)veltrek Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2019  1:17 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Yep! We are planning the next tournament right now! MFB will definitely be included

It should be in Illinois

(Oct. 25, 2019  11:13 PM)Lucidcode70 Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2019  10:45 PM)veltrek Wrote: Hope it is in Tennessee, if not then ok

It should be in Illinois

If it is in Illinois you should join the tournament
(Oct. 25, 2019  10:45 PM)veltrek Wrote:

Yeah, sorry. It will be in IL...
ok its cool I have a beyclub but I need member
(Oct. 25, 2019  9:20 PM)Lucidcode70 Wrote:

Ok I will win this tournament

Idk, I've barely played with mfb because I don't have a lot.
(Oct. 26, 2019  4:32 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2019  9:20 PM)Lucidcode70 Wrote: Ok I will win this tournament

Idk, I've barely played with mfb because I don't have a lot.

That's cool if you can't make a metal fight tournament just make another burst tournament
(Oct. 29, 2019  2:40 AM)Lucidcode70 Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2019  4:32 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Idk, I've barely played with mfb because I don't have a lot.

That's cool if you can't make a metal fight tournament just make another burst tournament

There will be both for sure. I just gotta get some more MFBs.
That's cool If you make a metal fight tournament I want to battle you

Can you make it before it gets so cold