Hi

Hello everyone!
I have recently just heard about the new Hybrid wheel metal fusion thing (a bit late). Anyways, I have started beyblading in 2002 with my trusty Draciel, which I still have to this day. I quit for around 6 yrs due to the lack of interest in school and stuff. After that I'd just have a couple of matches and tourneys with my 6 cousins up north every summer. So yeah, since Draciel was my first beyblade, I'm a huge fan of defensive beys. I've dabbled a bit into these new beyblades and I like the looks of Rock Leone.
I hope to have a wonderful time with this forgotten hobby and I hope to learn a lot of these new toys. Anywho, I live in Southern Florida so finding beyblades at a local TRU is out of the question. I have though, while on my trip to New Jersey found a crapload of the old plastic ones in the clearance isle for like 20cents, so I do have quite a collection.

-Just a quick note- I'm sorta tight on money and I need help finding legit beyblade retailers that carry HFB or what ever those metal ones are called, and have them in stock with reasonable (2 week tops) shipping. So far all that I can find are some strange sellers in China.

-Yotsuba
Welcome to the WBO! I hope you have a great time here. Smile

(Mar. 13, 2010  5:35 AM)Yotsuba Wrote: -Just a quick note- I'm sorta tight on money and I need help finding legit beyblade retailers that carry HFB or what ever those metal ones are called, and have them in stock with reasonable (2 week tops) shipping. So far all that I can find are some strange sellers in China.

These are currently the best people selling MFB Dickson_c Allatkorea03 Dimsum2u and Buzztoy2007
(Mar. 13, 2010  5:46 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! I hope you have a great time here. Smile

These are currently the best people selling MFB Dickson_c Allatkorea03 Dimsum2u and Buzztoy2007

Thanks for the list!
I haven't quite used ebay before as I never needed to, do you have an estimate on how long these guys take to ship, and can you only use paypal(Haven't quite used it before)?
(Mar. 13, 2010  5:48 AM)Yotsuba Wrote: Thanks for the list!
I haven't quite used ebay before as I never needed to, do you have an estimate on how long these guys take to ship, and can you only use paypal(Haven't quite used it before)?

Allatkorea takes about 2 weeks and Buzztoy takes around 7-8 days, I'm not sure about the others though, and yes they only accept Paypal.
(Mar. 13, 2010  5:58 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Allatkorea takes about 2 weeks and Buzztoy takes around 7-8 days, I'm not sure about the others though, and yes they only accept Paypal.

Oh, ok. Buzztoy's a bit steep with the shipping. I have a question, what does a "booster" include? The image is just a lone beyblade without a box, and they're cheaper than the other ones.
(Mar. 13, 2010  6:02 AM)Yotsuba Wrote: Oh, ok. Buzztoy's a bit steep with the shipping. I have a question, what does a "booster" include? The image is just a lone beyblade without a box, and they're cheaper than the other ones.

A booster is just a beyblade without a launcher.
(Mar. 13, 2010  6:11 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: A booster is just a beyblade without a launcher.

Oh, okay. Could I recycle my old launchers and chords (I have dozons) instead of buying the more expensive boxes with that launcher with the string?
(Mar. 13, 2010  6:15 AM)Yotsuba Wrote: Oh, okay. Could I recycle my old launchers and chords (I have dozons) instead of buying the more expensive boxes with that launcher with the string?

Unfortunantly old launchers arn't compatible with MFB.
(Mar. 13, 2010  6:26 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Unfortunantly old launchers arn't compatible with MFB.

oh, what a shame that is.

Thanks for all of those sellers and information though Grin
(Mar. 13, 2010  6:47 AM)Dirge Wrote: welcome to the wbo have fun Joyful_3

Thanks! I hope I will
Welcome
Welcome to the WBO
hello and welcome to WBO and nice choice on that draciel i still have my old draciel and it used to do me some good
(Mar. 13, 2010  6:13 PM)stormpegasus Wrote: hello and welcome to WBO and nice choice on that draciel i still have my old draciel and it used to do me some good

Hey, thanks. Back then I just went on what looked cool, I still have my 5 Draciels to this day (though some are a tad scratched due to playing on concrete)
(Mar. 13, 2010  6:15 PM)Yotsuba Wrote: Hey, thanks. Back then I just went on what looked cool, I still have my 5 Draciels to this day (though some are a tad scratched due to playing on concrete)
wow i only have like my engine gear draciel and then i have some peices from another draciel.